Giveaway ☆ Pandoria's Art Contest! ☆ Winners Announced! ☆

I'm joining! ^^

edit: ALSO if you have any cute decorated sections of your island i'd love to see them :0 it would be cool to work with what you have already!

Last edited:
id like to try joining as well! also would like to see some other parts of your island if u dont mind!

i might join if i have enough time ! x) sounds like fun

i'm hoping to enter, hopefully i'll have time to do this. Looks fun! Your Reps are very cute :D

Hi! Can I enter with more than one piece? Also, do you have an art style preference? Like, do you prefer art in the animal crossing style or would you want them in like a more realistic/anime/cartoon style?

Is there a specific time on the 20th when the drawing has to be in by. And if it's before midnight, can I ask what time zone you're in. Just in case it takes me longer than I'm anticipating, I don't want to send it in late b/c I'm in a different time zone.

@beccaliebe You are more than welcome to submit multiple entries! c:
Thanks so much everyone for entering, I'm so very excited to see all your entries!

I'll be withdrawing from the contest since I found Raymond on an island this morning, thank you and good luck to everyone!!!!

i just made an account to say i'll enter (and to also start using this site as a whole LOL) & also good luck everyone ^__^

Back