• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Panda's cycling town ONLINE

Pippy is in boxes. Holding for 30 mins before posting on reddit

Posted on reddit.
Voiding in 20 mins
http://www.reddit.com/r/AdoptMyVillager/comments/1rhe7x/mo_pippy_the_rabbit/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Claimed on reddit. Cycling on.

violet moved in

Portia's in boxes. Holding for 30 Mins before posting on Reddit.

I like how straight to the point you are =]

I'm just lurking, right now mainly looking for Pekoe, Chester and Ruby or Tiffany (so Genj has a bunny friend =D)

I like how straight to the point you are =]

Haha thanks :) there didn't seem to be too many people around and didn't want to waffle on to myself :p

On that note - rizzo is in boxes. Holding for 30 mins before posting on reddit :)

95px-Rizzo_NewLeaf_Official.png

=D Why does she have that scarf tied under her nose?

Gates are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rizzo has been adopted and my lunch break is over. Will be cycling again in about 2 hours :)
Are there any villagers in particular (apart from marshal and the like) that you guys are after so I can grab them from the campsite?

Gates are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rizzo has been adopted and my lunch break is over. Will be cycling again in about 2 hours :)
Are there any villagers in particular (apart from marshal and the like) that you guys are after so I can grab them from the campsite?

I'm looking for Ruby or Tiffany, and Agent S and Deli =D

Rizzo moved in <3 thanks a lot :D
I'm looking for my other dreamies :)

Last edited:
And Fuchsia is in boxes. Holding for 30 mins then posting on reddit.

Posted on reddit. Will not void Fuchsia at all.

Last edited:
Hey panda, does this thread apply to first come first serve?

I ask this because I originally was wanting Teddy from here and there are a few users now who want to claim him.

And I have been searching every where for him a while now

Back