• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Overall Opinion of the game

To be honest, you can't really get a full opinion on the game yet. The game hasn't been realeased, and we've only gotten snip its of gameplay. We will just have to see.

We know it's not a full on 3DS game, but that doesn't matter. We don't need to have a NEW animal crossing yet, because many many people still play New Leaf. They are still trying to keep New Leaf fresh, along with making the fans a new game. They havnt really done an animal crossing spin off yet, so I'm curious to see how this one will turn out.

I don't really think I can dish out a full opinion on Happy Home Designer until I have the game in my hands. We've barely seen anything of the game, except for like a few snippets. I will be getting it, so I really am hoping it's good. Would be bad if it wasn't good.

I think that since New leaf did so well, they are making a middle game, like Pokemon they made alpha sapphire and omega ruby, so we don't have to keep replaying it, its something new to take our minds off of them coming out with a Wii u version!

Optimistic. Need more previews before voting yeah, meh, or nah.

I think i will end up checking it out just because it is animal crossing related. But like everyone says, i hope therre is something more then just placing furniture in a room, otherwise it can become lame fast.

Back