Buying Outfits for Gracie fashion check(20 tbt per outfit!)

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
Lately, Gracie has been showing up on days that I'm too busy to play and get the needed items. So, I'm asking you guys to help me by giving me a full outfit(by full I mean, shirt&pants/skirt/dress, socks, shoes, accesory, headgear) for the potential themes!
As the titles says, I'm paying 20 tbt per full outfit!

Checklist---- *= Obtained
Sporty*
Cute
Iconic
Rock 'n' Roll
Official
Ornate
FlashyModern
Historical
Basic

Last edited:
If you have any specific outfits in mind I can start ordering them. Modern will be difficult, though, as there are fewer items that fit that theme, one bottom and no socks as far as I know. You can mix themes to a minor degree as long as they don't clash. Make sure to check this link here so you know what to avoid

For sporty I an order a full pink zap suit

For cute I got: braided wig, bunny hood, bunny tee or shirt, lite polka tee and shirt, black leggings, white patent shoes, pacifier, overall dress,
Iconic: warbonnet, alpinist hat, thick glasses, bad plaid shirt, China jeogori dress, cavalier hat, turban, genie pants,
It's safe to say I probably have something for everything, it'd be a long list of what I got but I did each of her checks with success so what I used is still in my catalogue

If you have any specific outfits in mind I can start ordering them. Modern will be difficult, though, as there are fewer items that fit that theme, one bottom and no socks as far as I know. You can mix themes to a minor degree as long as they don't clash. Make sure to check this link here so you know what to avoid

To add onto this, you only need one of the items with the designated theme for a check. For example, if the theme was sporty, you could wear a sporty hat and everything else you put on can be a mashup of any other themes EXCEPT official.

Lately, Gracie has been showing up on days that I'm too busy to play and get the needed items. So, I'm asking you guys to help me by giving me a full outfit(by full I mean, shirt&pants/skirt/dress, socks, shoes, accesory, headgear) for the potential themes!
As the titles says, I'm paying 20 tbt per full outfit!

Checklist---- *= Obtained
Sporty
Cute
Iconic
Rock 'n' Roll
Official
Ornate
FlashyModern
Historical
Basic

Odd, I thought it had to be at least 3 items per theme

I personally never risked having less than three but I think you can technically get away with it if the themes go well together.

So sorry for replying late I had to do my homework!! >~<"
I had no specfics in mind, just whatever people offered ^_^
I know about mixing themes, so I was gonna (let's say) pair a rock n roll hat with a sporty outfit, y'know? I'm not vanilla(get it? Cause Gracie calls you- nevermind)
Just pm me when you can trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

For sporty I an order a full pink zap suit

For cute I got: braided wig, bunny hood, bunny tee or shirt, lite polka tee and shirt, black leggings, white patent shoes, pacifier, overall dress,
Iconic: warbonnet, alpinist hat, thick glasses, bad plaid shirt, China jeogori dress, cavalier hat, turban, genie pants,
It's safe to say I probably have something for everything, it'd be a long list of what I got but I did each of her checks with success so what I used is still in my catalogue

So sorry for replying late I had to do my homework!! >~<"
I'll take the full pink zap suit if that's okay! :D
Just pm me when you can trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

To add onto this, you only need one of the items with the designated theme for a check. For example, if the theme was sporty, you could wear a sporty hat and everything else you put on can be a mashup of any other themes EXCEPT official.

Huh. Never knew that.
Still, I'd like to play it safe here ^_^
Thank you for the information though!

Last edited:
Sure, let me tt to get them then I'll add and open

Okay! Currently trading, but I'll be there when I'm done! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see your gates?

Back