Selling -Done-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some balloons for sale. Here are the details:
  • Purple Balloon x2 - 800 TBT
  • Sweet Balloon x1 - 1,200 TBT

I also bought a coconut from the shop with my MEOW points, but I would like a banana instead. If you have a banana collectible, you can trade it with me for my coconut collectible.
Ya know what. I might can get enough to buy that sweet balloon

Ya know what. I might can get enough to buy that sweet balloon
I set a reservation for you. I can’t sell right away unless you want to pay a down payment now and pay the rest later, but you have expressed interest, so I’ll hold it for you.

I set a reservation for you. I can’t sell right away unless you want to pay a down payment now and pay the rest later, but you have expressed interest, so I’ll hold it for you.
Done! Just pm me how much reserve u would like!

The sweet balloon has been sold.

To those who are interested in the purple balloon, it’s still 800 TBT, however, if you want to do art for one balloon, here’s my request: Draw a 400x400 avatar of Molly McGee (as a ghost) carrying a bowl of perfect apples (like in ACNL). Her ghost form should look like this:
the_ghost_of_molly_mcgee_1.png

You can also see her as a ghost in my signature
Please upvote this post with a party popper 🎉 if you agree to draw it. I’m only going to give a balloon to the first person that would draw Wraith Molly carrying a bowl of apples.

The sweet balloon has been sold.

To those who are interested in the purple balloon, it’s still 800 TBT, however, if you want to do art for one balloon, here’s my request: Draw a 400x400 avatar of Molly McGee (as a ghost) carrying a bowl of perfect apples (like in ACNL). Her ghost form should look like this:
the_ghost_of_molly_mcgee_1.png

You can also see her as a ghost in my signature
Please upvote this post with a party popper 🎉 if you agree to draw it. I’m only going to give a balloon to the first person that would draw Wraith Molly carrying a bowl of apples.

I'd actually be interested in drawing this if you're interested! 😊👻

I'd actually be interested in drawing this if you're interested! 😊👻
Thanks. You can PM me the image when you’re finished. Or you can post it here. Do you want the balloon now or after drawing?

• ⏪
Reactions: Doo
Thanks. You can PM me the image when you’re finished. Or you can post it here. Do you want the balloon now or after drawing?

Either is fine! Completely up to you! 😊 I'll get started this afternoon, since I have the time! 🍎🎈

There’s one balloon left in stock if anyone wants it. Once it’s sold, you’ll have to wait until a new batch comes in.

• ⏪
EDIT: The remaining purple balloon has been removed from sale due to a lack of purple collectibles in my ownership. If I get another purple balloon, I will consider selling it, but the one I caught wants to play with the other balloons in my inventory.

Last edited:
  • ⏪
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back