• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Selling or [Trading] Marshal in Boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeHaydn

Bells
Arcade Tokens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Feedback
100% (32) +
He's in boxes ready to go!

A couple things have gotten replaced or moved in his house so it's like 95% original. He's shirt is different but that's easy to fix and I'll even give you his original shirt when you pick him up. :)

Stitches is the only villager I need atm and I'll def accept him if offered!

There isn't any specific things I'm looking for, besides Stitches, so just leave your offers with bells/items/hybrids/whatever and I'll let you know! Thanks! ;)

Last edited:
Potentially interested in getting him for a friend, would you be willing to let someone else pick him up after I pay? (Provided you accept the offer, of course)

Potentially interested in getting him for a friend, would you be willing to let someone else pick him up after I pay? (Provided you accept the offer, of course)

That wouldn't be a problem. :)

Last edited:
hey, what if we do a two way out, Ill give you stitches and you give marshall to someone who can trade me julian / whitney or diana =)

My bad, disregarded the title.....20M!

- - - Post Merge - - -

25M

25m right? :p Sure! Can you do it now? My Retail is by train station so we can use it instead of dropping bags.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open reaper!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you coming?

Are you backing out reaper? Let me know so I can stop waiting if so please. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back