White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (14) +
Hi everyone!

I was going to use my Club Nintendo coins, but I'd rather trade it for something like the Mario Kart DLC Bundle (pretty please c:?), or any other offers that I like (for example, a game code, mewtwo for the 3DS, or something nice ovo) There isn't anything in particular that I'm looking for (coughbesidesthemariokartdlcbundlecough), so just give me an offer and I'll let you know if I like it~!

--
Or...Giveaway for anyone who wants to try!

I'll giveaway my coins to anyone who has the right guess! This isn't an easy giveaway, though~!

Rules:
No double posting or post merging~
Giveaway will end if someone offers me something I like, or if someone gets the right answer.
If you have been apart of the TBT Line Chat for the last week then sorry, you may not participate ono.

Here's the scenario...
There has been a large purple duffle bag sitting in one of the band practice rooms for the past three weeks. My band teacher finally noticed it last week and decided to open it. There were two objects inside. What were the two objects? You must have both objects in your answer in order to win.

(Hint: It's not related to band class at all)

Objects, so something that isn't perishible! Also, the objects are PG!!
I will like your post if you are in the right direction. Since it's basically a hint, you won't receive any more if you get one.

Good luck ovo~

EDIT:
Thanks for participating everyone! Someone gave me a really nice offer, so I'll be giving it to them~

The answer was...
A 32inch flat screen TV with an N64

The acceptable answer that I was looking for was a "TV and an N64". If you saw me like anything related to smash bros, that was the game that was currently in the N64 when my band teacher opened it c:

An NES and a TV?

Although I cant give you the prize, I'll be giving 50tbt to jobby47 for getting the closest!

Thanks again!

Last edited:
I'll include this in the first post, but it's not related to band class lol

Oooh, I want to guess!

Hm... is it an old sandwich and an expired carton of milk?

Could you please include the band teacher's reaction to the items?

Could you please include the band teacher's reaction to the items?

Reaction?

"Why is there a....and a....sitting in a large purple duffle bag in Room 3??? I just noticed it this week, I don't care whose it is, just get rid of it!"

She said this while sorta kinda laughing and yelling lol.

Last edited:
Reaction?

"Why is there a....and a....sitting in a large purple duffle bag in Room 3??? I just noticed it this week, I don't care whose it is, just get rid of it!"

She said this while sorta kinda laughing and yelling lol.

That helps! Thanks! ^w^

Second guess: used napkin and a bottle of puke.

I can also buy you a mewtwo code if no one else offers something nice uvu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back