• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Giveaway 🍒 OPEN: Kikiri Yard Sale - Free furniture, DIYs, clothes, Sahara items 🍒

TaylaJade

Tropically Grown Clown
Bells
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Yellow Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Blue Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Pumpkin Cupcake
Famous Mushroom
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Feedback
100% (97) +
Hi everyone!

I have almost “finished” my island and wanted to give back to this wonderful community that has helped me so much over the last few months!

So, I’m hosting a giveaway! I have 100s of furniture items, DIYs, clothes, rugs and flooring/wallpapers all free to a good home!
Fill up your pockets because everything that’s unclaimed will go to the Nooklings!

596C4B2B-693A-4E56-B532-71E3D31E6DA1.jpeg

Items are in the areas highlighted red in the photo at the bottom of this post.

As I said, this is a giveaway and there is no entry fee for my island, but if you do wanna give back I have a small wishlist here. Happy just to catalogue stuff if you have anything on it! Please don’t give me NMT or bells as I don’t need any ☺️

Kikiri Rules:
No running, no picking flowers, no running through flowers.
You can explore, talk to my villagers, visit my house, shop at Nooks and Able Sisters, fish, catch bugs/snowflakes.

If you would like to come over, please say so below. Include a “cherry” emoji somewhere in your post so I know you’ve read everything. I will dm you the code ☺️

77CD576C-0CD0-49C6-8E81-CADEB736CE64.jpeg

Last edited:
🍒 Hi would love to come and maybe catch some snowflakes?

I can bring microwave and tapestry 😊

May I come please? 🍒🍒🍒🍒

update: what color of acoustic guitar did you want? I know u wanted the diy but I don’t have an extra wondering if having one to give is okay?

Forgot to say in my first post that I’m limiting it to four people at one time avoid network failures!

EDIT: changed from three to four

Last edited:
Hi guys! I’m gonna let these last visitors come over then I’m closing for the night! Will probably do this again tomorrow (if there’s enough left). Thankyou to everyone who came and gave me stuff! Y’all are amazing! 💖💖💖

Back