• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading [OPEN] HUNDREDS OF DIYS! Please offer!

I'd like the mossy garden rock please! I have:
bamboo sphere
bone doorplate
cabin wall
cardboard table
cherry lamp
cutting board
gold dung beetle
gold helmet
golden dishes
golden wand
iron closet
ironwood chair
orange umbrella
paw print door plate
stacked wood wall
steamer basket set
ukelele
western style stone

If not any of these, then 1 nmt?

If I'm reading correctly...

I can trade the cool hyacinth wreath DIY + 3nmt for the above?
If you meant the title, I just meant that my priority would be finding DIYs I do not have. My second priority would then be NMT.
I am fine with trading for the above, I'll PM you when I am ready :)

I'd like the mossy garden rock please! I have:
bamboo sphere
bone doorplate
cabin wall
cardboard table
cherry lamp
cutting board
gold dung beetle
gold helmet
golden dishes
golden wand
iron closet
ironwood chair
orange umbrella
paw print door plate
stacked wood wall
steamer basket set
ukelele
western style stone

If not any of these, then 1 nmt?
I do not have the golden wand or the paw print doorplate.. I'd like both of them, just let me know what else I can offer, whether its another DIY or NMT (along with the mossy garden rock) :)

I can do the golden wand and paw print doorplate for your mossy rock, pond stone, and tulip wreath? If you'd like I can also throw in 1 nmt !

Could I trade for the cosmos shower, fossil doorplate, log bed, and straw umbrella for 15 NMTs? :)

I can do the golden wand and paw print doorplate for your mossy rock, pond stone, and tulip wreath? If you'd like I can also throw in 1 nmt !
That sounds good! I'll PM you when I'm ready!:)

Could I trade for the cosmos shower, fossil doorplate, log bed, and straw umbrella for 15 NMTs? :)
That's fine! I'll PM you when I finish a couple trades! :)

hi! I have the bamboo wall and key holder! could I trade them for the bonsai shelf and fruit wreath? :0

Acoustic Guitar
Butter churn
Lily record player
Log pack
Matryoshka
Music stand
Wooden chest

7 nmt?

Back