• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Trading [OPEN] HUNDREDS OF DIYS! Please offer!

hi I'm interested in the doghouse and ironwood bed recipes, I can offer my apple hat DIY and 1 nmt?

Hello! Are the angled signpost and crest doorplate still available? I'd trade them for my Bamboo lunch box, Apple rug and Apple hat

Can I buy these for 7 NMT?

Angled signpost
Ironwood DIY workbench
Doghouse
Boomerang
Sauna heater
Golden gears
Golden candle

Hello! Are the angled signpost and crest doorplate still available? I'd trade them for my Bamboo lunch box, Apple rug and Apple hat
I just updated my DIYs, I would only need the apple rug! Do you happen to have any other DIYs?

Can I buy these for 7 NMT?

Angled signpost
Ironwood DIY workbench
Doghouse
Boomerang
Sauna heater
Golden gears
Golden candle
Sorry, but I no longer have the doghouse! I could still trade you the other DIYs though! Would prefer 7 NMT for the 6 DIYs still if that is fine with you :)

can i buy the angled post for 2 nmt? i don’t have any of your wishlist diys
I will no longer have an angled signpost DIY, unless one of the trades falls through :( I will let you know though if it does!

Hello,

I'm interested in these DIY
  • Ironwood chair
  • Ironwood DIY workbench

I can offer DIY from this list : https://villagerdb.com/user/pnixie/list/spare-diy-recipes
Or 1NMT per DIY
Currently have an offer for the workbench, but I will still have the chair! Would prefer 2 NMT though :)

i would love the
  • Gold-screen wall

cold i offer 250k & a NMT for it? Let me know what you want basically as I need it haha Sorry I don't have a DIY you need

If the giant teddy bear is still available can I buy it for 1 NMT? Unfortunately I don't have anything on your wishlist.

Edit: Can I add gold armor shoes for an additional 2 MNT?

Currently have an offer for the workbench, but I will still have the chair! Would prefer 2 NMT though :)

Sounds good for me, send me a dodo code I'll stop by. If the workbench is available, just let me know

If the giant teddy bear is still available can I buy it for 1 NMT? Unfortunately I don't have anything on your wishlist.

Edit: Can I add gold armor shoes for an additional 2 MNT?
The two DIYs for 3 NMT is fine :) I'll PM a dodo code!
Sounds good for me, send me a dodo code I'll stop by. If the workbench is available, just let me know
Will do!

I just updated my DIYs, I would only need the apple rug! Do you happen to have any other DIYs?
Sadly I have none of the ones listed in your needed list! Would you do the angled signpost and crest doorplate for the Apple rug and 200.000 bells?

25 nmt for
  • Bamboo basket
  • Bamboo bench
  • Boomerang
  • Cherry wall
  • Gold-armor shoes
  • Golden flooring
  • Golden gears
  • Golden wall
  • Iron closet
  • Iron frame
  • Ironwood chair
  • Manga-library wall
  • Pear hat

25 nmt for
  • Bamboo basket
  • Bamboo bench
  • Boomerang
  • Cherry wall
  • Gold-armor shoes
  • Golden flooring
  • Golden gears
  • Golden wall
  • Iron closet
  • Iron frame
  • Ironwood chair
  • Manga-library wall
  • Pear hat
I'll PM you when I'm done with my current trades, but I probably will be out of some those! I'll PM you everything i have from your list as soon as I can! :)

Sadly I have none of the ones listed in your needed list! Would you do the angled signpost and crest doorplate for the Apple rug and 200.000 bells?
If you could do the DIY and 1 NMT, I don't really need the bells :p

Back