• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Open Gate Social! [Eventathon!!]

Hello Eventathon participant or reserve!​

After long preparation, trial and error, and finally success the Eventathon will be ready to be underway!

There are a couple changes to the groups, and directly after this LET ANY OF THE STAFF KNOW IF YOU CAN OR CANNOT MAKE IT TO THE EVENT!

The Eventathon will begin MONDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH, AT 4:30PM EST(1:30PM PST)
Again, let us know ahead of time if you can or cannot make it to the event so you can be replaced. ANY AND ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE IN THE OPEN GATE SOCIAL CHAT OR YOU WILL NOT PARTICIPATE!!

There will now be 4 groups, for 3 days of events, the final day being an award ceremony where all participants will receive their respective Crown, and the winner will be awarded a Crown and 5 MILLION BELLS! In the event that someone cannot show up one one or the other days, the participant on the second day will be rewarded with the respected crown.

Now, the schedule for the events and towns go as follows.
DAY 1
Turnipia -Group 1&3
Lilycove- Group 2&4

Turnipia-Group 2&4
Lilycove- Group 1&3
_____________________​
Winner Circle!
Elimination games!

4 participants from each group that have one will be put through an elimination event to determine the winner and Champion of the Eventathon!
We will split the 4 into a group of 2 to each town where they will battle it out! Winners will then proceed to the final round deciding the WINNER OF THE EVENTATHON!

If you have ANY questions, comments, concerns, cartwheels, or carnations, let any of the staff know!

The final OFFICIAL group list goes as follows!

Group 1
1.River
2.MyLifeIsCake
3.Jinjiro
3.Swiftstream
3.Hartech
3.musique

Mixxi

Midgetsc
Let me know if you'd like to be a reserve that way I can list you!!

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, I'm useless. I'm in group 3. I just don't really understand the schedules. If anyone could explains what happens and when in some more detail I'd greatly appreciate it.

Oh, and how do we obtain the friend codes to visit the Eventathon villages? So sorry if this is explained elsewhere.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, I'm useless. I'm in group 3. I just don't really understand the schedules. If anyone could explains what happens and when in some more detail I'd greatly appreciate it.

Oh, and how do we obtain the friend codes to visit the Eventathon villages? So sorry if this is explained elsewhere.
(Solved in the chat. Horray~)

Hi there guys. So sorry but something has come up and I can't participate. Gutted, but I hope everybody enjoys themselves and put up loads of photos here!

This is gonna be so fun. Woohoo!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there guys. So sorry but something has come up and I can't participate. Gutted, but I hope everybody enjoys themselves and put up loads of photos here!
I'll take some photos, but I probably won't be bothered to post them. ;)

Hello! I hate to drop last minute but I have a lot more homework than I anticipated, so I can't join the social. I hope everyone has fun, and I would love to see pictures!

Erm, I guess I am part of group 4, but... I don't think I'll be able to play. I mean, I easily could play, but I can't use the open social chat thing. :c

No, it's not that. I am just not comfortable with IRC's... Mainly because my parents don't like me using them. I'm surprised they're fine with forums. *-*

THE EVENTATHON HAS BEGUN!
All participants, reserves, or even spectators please make your way to the Open Gate Social Chat!
Let's have some fun!

Group 4 is n your town, right? You could BF message me when it's my time?

But it seems like too much trouble. I don't have to play! I'm not even sure what we're doing. @_@

Edit: It seems that even if I wanted to be a part of this Eventathon I couldn't, I keep getting told that the server is under maintenance. :|

Last edited:
Group 1
1.Weavoid
2.Hartech
3.Jinjiro
3.Swiftstream
3.MyLifeisCake
3.musique

Group 4 is n your town, right? You could BF message me when it's my time?

But it seems like too much trouble. I don't have to play! I'm not even sure what we're doing. @_@

Edit: It seems that even if I wanted to be a part of this Eventathon I couldn't, I keep getting told that the server is under maintenance. :|
Thats happening to all of us, nintendo is doing someting. We plan to just wait till theyre done

Since the server is under going maintenance we are going to wait until it is finished!(hopefully soon) If you are in any of the groups please join the chat! Reserved people are welcome to come as well since some people are not here or have dropped out!

Back