• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Oodles and oodles of stuff ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪ [sets, saharah, art, RV items, etc]

How much for that campus set? I can offer some TBT and bells. Also that maid dress.

Can I buy the Golden screen for 300k?

Yup, sounds good.
I'll add you let me know when you can trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! Can I get the barrel for 198K? Thanks :)

I can do that.
I'll add you as well let me know when you're ready. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for that campus set? I can offer some TBT and bells. Also that maid dress.

Just throw something out. We can work it out if need be. n u n

Heya, sorry, I have to get going to work. I've opened my gates -- can you stop by quickly with the barrel? Thanks! :)

Hiya!

Would I be able to buy all your artworks and the two wedding cakes please?
I can offer 1 mil in game bells and/or 100 tbt?

:)

Last edited:
Are you wanting both literally all my art or do you just one of each?

Just one of all the artworks is all I need but I will buy all of them if you'd like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

fatmasterson, please pm/vm if the offer is okay as I am about to goto sleep.. 3am here.
thank you very much :)

Last edited:
Is the pascal set the pirate set? If so is 1.5 mill ok? Vm me if that's too low please x

Back