• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling [ONLINE] Wander Cycling [IN: Curt] [OUT: Rod]

Lucy has been adopted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Buck has moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Felicity is in boxes! She has been reserved, so she will be held until user Tiramisu contacts me and adopts her! :)

Back online and ready to cycle! Let's see what villagers I come across today! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kyle has moved in!

Could Buck possibly be taken off of auto void??
I'd also be interested in creating art for this thread if you'd first explain what you want ;w;

Kitt moved out and Agent S moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could Buck possibly be taken off of auto void??
I'd also be interested in creating art for this thread if you'd first explain what you want ;w;

I'll take him off now! ^-^ I've already commissioned someone to create some art, but depending how it turns out, I might let you know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kyle is in boxes! If you want him, he will be voided in 2 hours! (7:00 PM MST)

Last edited:
Kyle has been voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Midge has moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lost Buck due to a TT accident :c

Now online... morning bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Francine is in boxes! She has been reserved, so cycling will be put on hold for however long it takes for her to be adopted.

Heyy, if for whatever reason Francine doesn't get adopted, my sister would be interested c: I can offer 250 BTB?

Heyy, if for whatever reason Francine doesn't get adopted, my sister would be interested c: I can offer 250 BTB?

I'll let you know. The issue is that the user who reserved her also paid at that same time, however it looks like they haven't really been online for a few days, so if I haven't gotten a response in 6 hours (that would be 8:00 PM MST), I'll take your offer. :)

I'll let you know. The issue is that the user who reserved her also paid at that same time, however it looks like they haven't really been online for a few days, so if I haven't gotten a response in 6 hours (that would be 8:00 PM MST), I'll take your offer. :)

Alright, thank you!

Back