• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Online right now

Thjis may sound crazy but I'm scared of girls and I think ur one lol. "Any possibility of love should be evaded"- the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

Dark-Pikachu-0 said:
Thjis may sound crazy but I'm scared of girls and I think ur one lol. "Any possibility of love should be evaded"- the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
Scared of girls??

:huh:

I'm not gonna bite you. :lol:

Heh, this can be quite an interesting place from a silent observer stand point (keeping in mind I joined only a few days ago). I'm just passing through seeing who I can get to add me to their ACWW game list.

Add me to your friend list, I will put you on mine ASAP. I have decided its better to talk with somebody before adding them. I have about 20 friends on there and I have only ever seen 1 of them come into my village :/

I need somebody to buy from nook so I can get nookingtons. I got about all trees now (although not all are grown)

Back