• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ONLINE ✿ Lumen Cycling ✿ (~°ω°)~ [In Boxes: Clay // Moved in: Miranda ]

Mimichan

...secretly I'm a cat.
Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
ONLINE ✿ Lumen Cycling ✿ (~°ω°)~ [In Boxes: Clay // Moved in: Miranda ]

So I decided to cycle, for my dreamies but also for yours :)
Villagers will be on autovoid.
The least time between cycles I'll do is 5 minutes while the max time could be up to the next day.
Please read the rules!
I go by Hound00med's villager popularity list. Even if it is NOT updated..

I will not PM/VM you when a villager moves in. There are too many villagers and too many requests. If you want it so bad just look here once or twice... I keep it updated. ^^

RULES:

1. First come first serve, please accept that!
2. I will NOT reserve villagers. If you are interested in a certain villager PLEASE post that you are lurking for him /her. I search the thread before posting it here!
3. You must have an open space to claim a villager. If you don't the villager will either go to the next asker or vanish to the void.
4. I do also give away tier 1/2 villagers for FREE, however I would appretiate a Dreamie proof.Also please include the word "sapling" that I see that you've read the rules (only for tier 1/2 required)
5. Please don't be rude, just don't....otherwise you'll be banned from my thread.
6. If I catch you selling a villager I gave you, you are banned from my cycling!
7. If there is a vilkager you would want on autovoid, please let me know.

I'm able to hold a villager for 10 minutes if the user who posted first to claim the villager has to TT someone out or just has something quick to do, if the first poster isn't able to pick the villager up then, it goes to the next poster or void.

In Town Rules:
✿ don't try to take anything
✿ only follow me to the villagers house and don't go anywhere by yourself
✿ please leave a wifi rating ~

CYCLING TOWN
FC: 1263-7333-1668
Lumen. Tea

As I just resetted my main town I would be happy about some bells, but there is no need to <3

(My friends dreamies and mine for my main town will be reserved)

The Villagers:

Dora
Freya
Fuchsia
Pippy
Monty
Clay
Miranda
Stinky
Lolly

- autovoid
- keeping
- In Boxes

Every villagers get a time of 5 minutes to be picked up, then they'll be voided!​

Last edited:
Good luck!! You can change the title id you press the edit nutton and then the go advanced button! :)

Thank you c: <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

In Boxes:
Bangle

-voided-

----

Moved In:
Drift

Last edited:
I can give you a pretty penny for Diana. Just depends on how much you're looking for.

Back again :) Diana was successfully claimed! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

In Boxes:

Benjamin

---

Moved In:

Pippy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Banjamin was voided

Last edited:
Back