• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ⭐💸 [ONLINE] Cheap NMT + IGB for TBT | Every 100 tbt spent = Catalog one of my 81 furniture sets💸⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! I'd like to buy 10 NMT please! Should be 200 tbt!

And I'd like to catalog your Elaborate Kimono Stand and Floorlights if that's okay!

Could I get 15 NMT for 300 TBT? I would love to catalgoue a few sets if possible as well :>

I would like to catalog
The Soft-serve lamps
The cute series white
And the Rattan Set White
Thank you

Could I catalogue the surfboard set, cute white set, and autograph cards? :>

Hello! I'd be interested in 15 NMT for 300 TBT ^^
And would like to catalog these if possible!
  • Mama Bears (all colors)
  • Papa Bears (all colors)
  • Screens (all colors)

Hello! I'd be interested in 15 NMT for 300 TBT ^^
And would like to catalog these if possible!
  • Mama Bears (all colors)
  • Papa Bears (all colors)
  • Screens (all colors)
Awesome! <3 I'll DM you shortly! Finishing up the current trade I'm on! :3

hi! could i buy 40 nmt for 800 tbt?
i'd like to catalog the brown antique, gray rattan, soft serve lamps, and grand pianos.

hi! could i buy 40 nmt for 800 tbt?
i'd like to catalog the brown antique, gray rattan, soft serve lamps, and grand pianos.
Sounds perfect! <3 You can choose 4 more sets you'll like to catalog if interested! x)

Could I please get 1 mil IGB, 5 NMT, and catalog the soft-serve lamps? I believe that would be 200 TBT, right?

just those 4 is ok, thanks though! let me know when to send the bells over.
Awesome! DM sent <3
Could I please get 1 mil IGB, 5 NMT, and catalog the soft-serve lamps? I believe that would be 200 TBT, right?
You definitely can! And yeah! Total will be 200 tbt so you can choose another set to catalog along with the soft served lamps! <3

Hi! Can I catalogue arcade machines and the grand pianos? :D

You definitely can! And yeah! Total will be 200 tbt so you can choose another set to catalog along with the soft served lamps! <3
I thought cataloging was only for buying NMT, but I would also love to catalog the surfboards! I'm ready whenever you are so just send a PM. No rush though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back