Selling ⭐💸 [ONLINE] Cheap NMT + IGB for TBT | Every 100 tbt spent = Catalog one of my 81 furniture sets💸⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! May I please buy 1m bells for 100tbt please? I would love to catalog the cute set if possible. :3

May I buy 10 NMT? (that’s 200 TBT right? you can tell i failed math). I’d love to catalog the arcade machines and black rattan set! :)

50 nmt for 1,000 tbt, pretty sure I did that math correctly. Let me know if I’m wrong.
You did that right! <3

You can choose up to 10 sets you can catalog!~ Which sets would you like to catalog? :3

You did that right! <3

You can choose up to 10 sets you can catalog!~ Which sets would you like to catalog? :3
Cute set (red, sky blue, and blue)
Elaborate kimonos
Arcade machines
Rattan (white, and dark brown)
Autograph cards
Grand pianos
Screens

Hello! May I buy 1 mil and 10 NMT? I think that should be 300 tbt? I would like to catalog the soft serve and fireplace sets

Cute set (red, sky blue, and blue)
Elaborate kimonos
Arcade machines
Rattan (white, and dark brown)
Autograph cards
Grand pianos
Screens
Dmed <3
Hello! May I buy 1 mil and 10 NMT? I think that should be 300 tbt? I would like to catalog the soft serve and fireplace sets
HII!~ So unfortunately I'm sold out of IGB atm : 'D Did you want to buy more NMT instead or just the 10 NMT? c:

Now offering catalog services!~ Half price if you only want to catalog and not buy NMT/IGB :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back