Midgetsc

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (23) +
Hey guys!

Halloween's coming up, and I wanna (hopefully) go Trick or Treating, because I can't do it IRL this year. D:

So... Yeah. I wanna buy a costume! ^-^ It needs to be the full outfit, not just bits and pieces.

Costumes I specifically want:

-Heroine
-Blue Hero
-Pirate
-Detective, maybe? Idk if that counts towards Trick or Treating, though.

I also wanna buy a Hairbow Wig.
I will not pay an insane price.
If I want to, I can just TT to Spring when it's available when my Emporium opens.
So yeah.
Think about that.

Anyways, thanks!

I have the Pink Zap suit (dress+helmet+boots) if that's the one you mean? You can catalogue it for free, or buy it for 2,500 (which is I think a little more than it costs to buy from Ables')

I also have a spare Pirate hat (make me an offer) and I can let you catalogue the sea captain's coat and eye patch for free - this is my favourite outfit at the moment so I'd rather not sell it.

Last edited:
I have the Pink Zap suit (dress+helmet+boots) if that's the one you mean? You can catalogue it for free, or buy it for 2,500 (which is I think a little more than it costs to buy from Ables')

I also have a spare Pirate hat (make me an offer) and I can let you catalogue the sea captain's coat and eye patch for free - this is my favourite outfit at the moment so I'd rather not sell it.

May as well just buy it ^-^ Next time you're on, I'll buy the Pink Zap stuff. (And, as for your question, yes. Pink Heroine refers to the full Pink Zap suit.)

Not sure how much the Pirate hat is worth, though.

I'm not sure either. I don't know if I even want Pirate though, as I'm mostly interested in the Pink and Blue Heroes. Witch, too, if there's more than just the Witch hat.

Tell you what, if you have any of the following and will let me catalogue them, you can have the Pink Zap suit and Pirate hat for free and catalogue the eye patch and sea captain's coat.

Red corner
Regal Clock
Rococo Chair
Rococo Vanity

I've got the Rococo Chair and Rococo Vanity. They're refurbished, but they'll still catalogue.

That's perfect. Let me grab the stuff and add you, will be opening gates in about 5 minutes!

Forgot to add my FC, it's 3866-8422-0588 and my town is Paradise

Last edited:
Ah, sorry, I got distracted by some trades. I'll be over soon, just need to do one more thing.

Hi, sorry, had to go pick up daughter among other things! Am back home for the rest of the day now though, so give me a shout when you're ready.

Back