On the Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an idea... Try calling a Target store and asking why the guy kicked your dog... Make sure to talk in a Hindu accent. D:

xD

I already have ideas about calling my 'local Boze seller' and asking why an iPod was not included with my Boze sound system.

Wow...

I cant believe you did that!

:p

It takes guts to prank call and stay that serious...I know from experience. >_<

Fabio said:
xD

I already have ideas about calling my 'local Boze seller' and asking why an iPod was not included with my Boze sound system.
I saw a great one someone did where they did three way calling with two rival stores and connected them at the same time, he just sat there and said nothing while the two stores were both like "uhh... why did you just call me?" He did it three times in a row, and on the third time they were like "yeah some punk keeps connecting us, well, seeya later" and then the guy that connected them was like "Yeah, seeya guys later" and he hung up.

I lolled.

My sister, her friend and I sorta pranked called their friends, with my help and cell phone, of course. xD I got in trouble for it though...

lol, funny. but you should have said something other than you had the box.

have you ever called 1800-777-7777? I have

:p

The only place I ever had the guts to prank call back in the day was ol' Luna.

But...I think it was last year...me and m' friends got together, and they did their share of prank calls.

We didn't get the "happiest" of all responses. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back