• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

OMG please help me!!

MayorIsabel

is awesome.
Bells
Hi everyone

So basically I just sold Marshal for 20 million bells, and the buyer paid by buying shells for 999,990 each at retail.
Everything went fine, I saved the ended the session, then I went to the bank to get the money to repay my home loan

AND IT WASN'T THERE!!!

I mean the bells weren't in my bank!! I then went to retail to see if Reese said anything, which she didn't, then I went to Marshals house and it said moved out, like it always does!!!

Please help me!!! D":

i'm sorry, they might have scammed you.
--
wait i read it fully.
so your bells weren't in your bank? huh..wow.
--
haha i guess try tt'ing foward?

Last edited:
TT 1 day forward. Check bank account should be there.

Last edited:
Oh.... haha....yeah.... I just TTed to tomorrow and they're there.... woops...silly me... can we all please forget this ever happened?

Thanks everyone xx

Last edited:
lol don't worry! I'd have the same reaction. x)

Last edited:
Back