OMG I GOT LUCKY WITH FLOWERS

Gallade526

Bells
:p i have a garedn of roses, cosmos, tulups, and pansys and on the rose garden i got a purple rose and on the cosmo garden i got a pin cosmo on the same day!

o and this is only 2 weeks of starting this new town o and i used the regular watering can =D=D=D :D :D :D :veryhappy: :veryhappy:

AlyssaSuperbike said:
No one cares about your virtual pixel flowers. Nor are they the sightest bit amused.
It's interesting you say this... I haven't been the slightest bit amused by ANY of your posts Superbike. This, in case you never bothered to take a look at the forum's general topic of discussion, is a board devoted to Animal Crossing. In your haste to be a complete, worthless troll, you may have overlooked that fact.

That said, good job on the hybrids. I know when re-starting a town, it's hard to get hybrids to start growing. You can get as many as 5 a day, but in order to get that you usually need gardens where hybrids are next to other hybrids of the same type.

crakgenius said:
AlyssaSuperbike said:
No one cares about your virtual pixel flowers. Nor are they the sightest bit amused.
It's interesting you say this... I haven't been the slightest bit amused by ANY of your posts Superbike. This, in case you never bothered to take a look at the forum's general topic of discussion, is a board devoted to Animal Crossing. In your haste to be a complete, worthless troll, you may have overlooked that fact.

That said, good job on the hybrids. I know when re-starting a town, it's hard to get hybrids to start growing. You can get as many as 5 a day, but in order to get that you usually need gardens where hybrids are next to other hybrids of the same type.
i've just been waiting for someone to say that >_<

AlyssaSuperbike said:
JUST LEAVE TBT ALREADY U NEGATIVE 10 YEAR OLD,dumb trolls,just like crakgenius said.

Back