Old School Animal Crossing Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when will the red turnip no longer need to be watered?

growing Period:
Aug 25 11PM EDT
Aug 26 11PM EDT
Aug 27 11PM EDT
Aug 28 11PM EDT
Aug 29 11PM EDT
Aug 30 11PM EDT
Aug 31 11PM EDT

but yours appears dead..

Last edited:
Master as you are expericed with collectables, how much do you think the turnips will be worth by the end of the event at this rate?

Master as you are expericed with collectables, how much do you think the turnips will be worth by the end of the event at this rate?

there is no real way to tell yet because it is a new collectible. we dont know the demand, or how many will be left

Last edited:

Like my friend Wildtown said, it is very hard to say as of now, but I will say that the amount that survives the event will greatly determine the value of it since supply is a huge weight in the formula (this is why collectibles like the Final Boss Feather are so expensive). The other factors of the formula are demand/desirability and sentimentality (the reason why I think this last point is part of it is that certain collectibles are not really in circulation [like the Pokeball] because people love them or have memories tied to them that they would not be willing to give up). All we can do is wait and see, but I do think it will go for a reasonable bit for sure since there are a nice chunk of people that love this new collectible. :)

it appears i wont be able to get any tokens this event du to not having a 3ds or the old game...

I'll give whoever wins the Japanese House Raffle my Red Turnip if they date trade the whole set with me :]

do the art contest, you get 10 just for entering

"Please put effort into your submission. If we think your entry lacks effort, or has been submitted as a joke, then it'll be disqualified."
my art is a joke.

edit ~ but ye maybe ill try

Last edited:
"Please put effort into your submission. If we think your entry lacks effort, or has been submitted as a joke, then it'll be disqualified."
my art is a joke.

edit ~ but ye maybe ill try

I was afraid of that happening to myself during the Pokemon art contest because my art is of the quality that someone might expect it to be a joke, but I think as long as you make it clear you're doing your best, they'll give you the entry points.

Miss Keisha Miss Keisha, oh my ****ing god my ****ing turnip is dead because I kept forgetting to water it. Sorry I was busy being bullied to water my turnips. *Sighs*

I wonder how many turnips made it today. I wonder if there will ever be a day when no turnips die.

Mine is still alive. I really want this collectible, as to the Tortimer collectible as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back