• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Old School Animal Crossing Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Just bought my new watering can for the night/next day to keep it alive. I do not wanna loose this turnip.

I also bought another watering can as soon as the old one was taken out of my inventory because I definitely did not want to risk it considering that we are not quite half way through yet with the event! lol Seeing how many have died so far (24) out of the 108 originally in circulation, I am very curious to see how many will be left by the end of the event.

I also bought another watering can as soon as the old one was taken out of my inventory because I definitely did not want to risk it considering that we are not quite half way through yet with the event! lol Seeing how many have died so far (24) out of the 108 originally in circulation, I am very curious to see how many will be left by the end of the event.

Oh no so many turnips lost already. It's only been like what, 2 days so far? RIP turnips.

Something smells ...

9872-EB7-B-4474-4-F2-C-BD06-AC4-B7-EEA4-FAF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back