Old Folks

Silky, I thought you enjoyed working with kids. Or am I wrong?

I'm tempted to open, but there's no one online. Meh.
I do but it's a LOT of hard work. Today went awesome though. I have good kids this year. I used to teach kids with severe behavior issues.

I saw your invite but was way too busy lesson planning. Another time! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm 27, but turning 28 early next year.. is that old enough.
If you feel like you belong here- then you do! Hah

Where's STALFOS?!

Where's STALFOS?!

I'm still around (sometimes). :p Been busy following the Olympics and moving villagers in and out but once that's all done I'll have more time to play with you guys. :)

It's awesome to see so many people here btw.

Oh hiiii I'm 27!! I'm glad I'm not the only "old" ones who play this game! I'm quite addicted lol. :) anyone wanna add me? I'll certainly add you back and please let me know when you do. Also I'm like always on. Hahaha.

Ps I need a buddy who can open their gates where I can sell my perfect apples if anyone is willing to help :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you. I'll come visit your town and vice versa if u want :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome aboard the Old Folks Express!

I've added you. I'll come visit your town and vice versa if u want

I'm still around (sometimes). :p Been busy following the Olympics and moving villagers in and out but once that's all done I'll have more time to play with you guys. :)

It's awesome to see so many people here btw.
Goood I was worried. ^_^

Add me :) I would love to chat and play together! 33 here, at least I'll be 33 in a few weeks. I guess the number isn't too bad, but I sure do feel much older, ha!

Ehingen and a couple other of y'all peeps from this thread are fun to hang with. Apparently my town is barren so if anyone wants to hang out or help me un-barren my town, feel free to add me! :p

Ehingen and a couple other of y'all peeps from this thread are fun to hang with. Apparently my town is barren so if anyone wants to hang out or help me un-barren my town, feel free to add me! :p

I'd love to help you!

Also I'd love to add you all <3

I've added you, Kouva.

CalamityCarrot, are you open? I have cosmos with your name on them.

I'm 32... well at least I will be tomorrow. And it's good to know that I'm not too old to be playing New Leaf. :p

I'm actually fairly new to the whole Animal Crossing series, so much so that New Leaf is the only one I've played. I got the game since it looked cute and as a way to spend time with my girlfriend... and now I'm addicted to it.

By the way, I'm from Australia, so my timezone might be a little off for some of you.

Back