• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Old Folks

Thanks for letting me visit. Your town is coming along just fine. It'll be one of the best in no time. <3
Thank you for the kind words and support! More screen caps! I should've taken one with you and Muffy but I was busy obsessing. xD Btw are you trying to get her back?

stalfos3.jpg
My latest pwp suggested by Fuchsia!

stalfos4.jpg
My red and black town! I want mostly cherry, apples, lychee even though town fruit is orange haha.

C'mon everyone get in on this! It's a party, it's adult swim. xD Whose town next?!

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words and support! More screen caps! I should've taken one with you and Muffy but I was busy obsessing. xD Btw are you trying to get her back?

I haven't been doing that actively, no, but I'm just 7 villagers away from completing the cycle now (I keep tabs XD) so maybe I'll get her back one day. :D

Love the pictures as always!

View attachment 177839
My latest pwp suggested by Fuchsia!

View attachment 177840
My red and black town! I want mostly cherry, apples, lychee even though town fruit is orange haha.

C'mon everyone get in on this! It's a party, it's adult swim. xD Whose town next?!

I can get on a little later if you want to add.

I try to get on most of the time its at night or in the morning on the weekends. Please feel free to add me I am always looking for other adult players 32 years old over here.

FC 1263-9589-3848

I've added many of the fcs here, got distracted by rare bugs to catch in game before I added everyone though. I'll have to go back through and make sure to add everyone!

27 here. Attempting to start up my town again. It's not as easy to keep up with this game as you get older, haha!

Hi everyone :] I don't really belong here (I'm 21) but I was intrigued by the title~ I read this all and I have to say that I think this is such a wonderful idea! I hope all of you keep this thread alive and find lots of friends here ^w^

Hi Lippysue! I'll add you to my 3ds.

--

Congrats on hitting 1,000 posts SilkSpectre, wow!!! This is the best thread for a milestone like that I think!

---

Turnips are selling for 642 per in my 2ds town! So if anyone has (or can get) turnips to sell, now is good. There's another 6 hours til Re-Tail closes so plenty of time. Especially as I've quit the game and am holding the ds clock to the last time I played. I've always wanted to freeze time... AC is the closest I'll ever come, but that's still pretty awesome I think!

My 2ds fc is 1607-2868-9212 town is TreeTown, Mayor is Petunia. Just let me know if you add me and want to come over, and I'll add you back (don't think I've added many from here on 2ds yet) and open my gates. I've put a post in the turnip price thread, but thought I'd mention it here, too, in case anyone's interested.

:D

Back