Ok, I'm doing it tomorrow

I'll have to agree with copper and the other few who agree with him.

TBT HQ and Off-Topic belong different. :| The HQ is meant for stuff on the net and TBT stuff also. Off-topic on the other hand is way different then the HQ, I always figured off-topic board was meant for real life stuff and funny stuff. Like food. Yummy. :| So if you merge it all together you get a huge mix! 2 Very different Things.

We've already decided. It is too confusing to keep all of these boards seperate. Besides, ads and the spam board will be sub-boards of TBT HQ now.

Bulerias said:
We've already decided. It is too confusing to keep all of these boards seperate. Besides, ads and the spam board will be sub-boards of TBT HQ now.
Spam in TBT HQ?

:huh: >_<

Bulerias said:
now I am 100% against this.

Why would we have a spam board in tbt hq. It isbasicly saying that tbt spams, and it encurages it in it's HQ (for members) I rather have the spam board its own board.

Cup Of Noodles said:
Bulerias said:

Why would we have a spam board in tbt hq. It isbasicly saying that tbt spams, and it encurages it in it's HQ (for members) I rather have the spam board its own board.
yeah. But the admins already made up their minds!

;)

NookPTP said:
Cup Of Noodles said:
Bulerias said:

;)
made or not I can always voice my opinion.

Cup Of Noodles said:
NookPTP said:
Cup Of Noodles said:
Bulerias said:

;)
It just doesn't seem like a smart move... :|

NookPTP said:
Cup Of Noodles said:
NookPTP said:
Cup Of Noodles said:
Bulerias said:

;)
It just doesn't seem like a smart move... :|
Bush has made a plan to use about 3 trillion dollars for somthing. He basicly made up his mind. Now are you calling every person in the world saying it is a stupid plan stupid?

that is a retorical question

;)

Yes. All that it means is that they are putting a spam board as a sub board in TBT Hq only so nobody gets confused. Nobody is stupid the admins made up their minds the descion is final. I really don't see a problem with this.

that is a retorical question
Whoops.

:p

Actually, we might NOT move the spam board into TBT HQ as a sub-board. I confused it with something else, sorry.

Well, we could do this:

If we were to merge TBT HQ and Off-Topic, we could move Advertisements and Town Dump to special boards. Especially Town Dump, as it is a "special board" in its own right.

If we were not to merge them, I think we might have to make boundaries more clear, as some Off-Topic threads are starting to appear on TBT HQ and vice-versa.

But then, this is just all my opinion.

;)

Back