• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling [OFFLINE] Maple is in boxes! Cycling to get my dreamies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(cries because i would totally take zell but i have no room in town ;;;;

hope somebody adopts him soon- he's such a gentleman!! good luck finding him a home!)

I'm shocked zell is getting literally 0% interest considering he's a tier two but oh well guess he's getting voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zell voided & Bunnie is in boxes

Couldn't work out a deal for bunnie so now he/she is available to anyone. I'm not voiding so I'll wait as long as it takes to find this villager a home

On a slightly unrelated note papi is in boxes on my other copy so if someone wants him he's in boxes for the date of 9/5.

IGN: Beauty
Town: EverBell
Villager You Want: Bunnie and Papi
Your Offer: 30 tbt

Would you be willing to pay with in game bells?

I'm so so sorry, I just recently started a new town, and haven't even upgraded from my tent yet.... If tbt doesn't work then I understand sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I can pay 35 tbt now... idk if that makes a difference lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you accept the trade it'llhave to be tommorrow and I can't talk now i gtg

Are there any uses for TBT other than buying villagers? I have so many bells & there's nothing worth spending them on

Hmm I'll think about it & let you know tomorrow

Okay well actually I only want Bunnie now for 15 tbt! And BTW you can buy villagers and any items from sellers in the ReTail section! Also, some people would be willing to trade your tbt for IGB! 1 tbt = 200k IGB! I see you have roughly 2,700 bells. You could make 540 million IGB! Hope I helped and I'll completely understand with whatever you decide! :)

Ty allure I had no idea appreciate the help I'll look into it and let you know ^.^

Sorry! I did this when I was in my previous town, somehow I got Papi in my new town, Downpour, sorry for the waste of time :C

I'm ready and, do you mind if I have Papi also? The person who I was trading with me for Papi bailed because of time difficulties so he TT'd.... It'd be 30 TBT for the both of them, as per my original trade. If not, I'll still take Bunnie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back