Selling [offline] amiibo card requests! 280+ villagers for 5-25 TBT each!

Alright! Now that I'm off RN, I usually check the forums every 5 minutes, while I'm watching YouTube... I'll pay as soon as I arrive, adding you now!

mayor: Cassa
town: Dewbrook
friend code:5473-1449-0168
villager: Fauna
payment: 25 Tbt

Last edited:
@kileycrossing: request accepted! i'll vm you when she's boxed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

requests are closed until sunday, and i am not taking requests while offline at this time!

Last edited:
open for the day!
i'll be online for an hour or so, take a break for dinner, and come back for another few hours.

[edit] i'll be here for another 50 minutes before i take my dinner break. :')

Last edited:
mayor: Mae
town: Hyrule
friend code: 1418-6870-1400
villager: Margie
payment: 5tbt

c:

@MinishMae: request accepted! i'll vm you when she's boxed.

mayor: Whisper
town: Cactus
friend code: Sidebar!
villager: O'Hare, my husbando
payment: 5 tbt :3

i will probably be asking for more villagers when I get O'Hare placed in a good spot!

Last edited:
@Rindeseyu: request accepted! i'll vm you when he's boxed.

that'll be the last request i take before i break for dinner!

@everyone, feel free to leave requests for after i'm back from dinner if you know you'll still be on by then!

Last edited:
hey! im back for another villager, my sister wants chief! im sure you guys still have each other added though.
EDIT: didn't see your last message! sorry about that 0: hope its still okay for me to post!

mayor: Martha
town: Hyrule
friend code: 1349-8741-1668
villager: Chief
payment: 25 TBT!

EDIT AGAIN: actually i have to go out for a bit, but i'll be back in about an hour, ignore this if you need to! if you're offline when i get back, i'll make sure to check back later

Last edited:
mayor: Jimberri
town: Rosecott
friend code: 3797-7394-7786
villager: Blanche
payment: 5 tbt

I'll be online, just send a PM when ready :)

back from dinner!

--

@Paxx: request accepted! i won't put him in boxes until i know you're back online and available to trade, though! hope that's okay with you. ^_^

--

@ambertle: WHOOPS, i accidentally accepted your request! i forgot i don't have her card because i have her in one of my towns. ;_; so sorry! i have a full list of available villagers in my first post if you want to take a look through, however.

Last edited:
back from dinner!

--

@Paxx: request accepted! i won't put him in boxes until i know you're back online and available to trade, though! hope that's okay with you. ^_^

--

@ambertle: WHOOPS, i accidentally accepted your request! i forgot i don't have her card because i have her in one of my towns. ;_; so sorry! i have a full list of available villagers in my first post if you want to take a look through, however.

mayor: Jimberri
town: Rosecott
friend code: 3797-7394-7786
villager: Ruby
payment: 25 tbt

I'll be online, just send a PM when ready :)

Hiya!
mayor: Chana
town: Oyasumi
friend code: in sidebar <3
villager: Lolly
payment: 25 tbt? I think she's a tier 1 villager but correct me if I'm wrong!

@SugoiPurin: she is tier 1, yes! request accepted! you're in line behind ambertle right now. :')

requests on hold until further notice! probably 45 minutes or so.

mayor: Whisper
town: Cactus
friend code: sidebar
villager: KETCHUp
payment:10 tbt

woah i didnt see ketchup in your thing buyt i mean you sa=y you have all amiibo but 4 so i assume lol

EDIT: oops i only saw tyhat you were online i didnt ewven wait to see if youd post again sorry!!! im slightly tipsy

Last edited:
Back