• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Offline! 15TBT each - 100 free NMTs, 5 million IGB, 10 stacks of fish bait or 5 material stacks! Over 400 villagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello again.

Username: PacV

Villager: Papi the Lazy Horse.

Available: Whenever you are.

Apologies because i know i've been asking for to many Vilagers.

Hello again.

Villager: Papi the Lazy Horse.

Apologies because i know i've been asking for to many Vilagers.
Hello, you are welcome to order as many times as you like! 🙂 I'll get started on Papi and DM you once she's ready, probably about an hour, if that suits you? If not, we can arrange another time. 🙂

Hello, you are welcome to order as many times as you like! 🙂 I'll get started on Papi and DM you once she's ready, probably about an hour, if that suits you? If not, we can arrange another time. 🙂
Thank you so much.

In an hour is completely fine.

Hello again.
Can i please order one last Villager?

Villager: Roald the Jock Penguin.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hello! I hope you're still accepting orders! If not, understandable.

Username: Ayaya
Villager: Kabuki
Timezone/Availability: WIB, I'm available at around 8 PM my time which is 2 PM for you, if I converted it right.

@themysterybidder let me know if the above time works out for you!

Hello! I hope you're still accepting orders! If not, understandable.

Username: Ayaya
Villager: Kabuki
Timezone/Availability: WIB, I'm available at around 8 PM my time which is 2 PM for you, if I converted it right.

@themysterybidder let me know if the above time works out for you!
Hello, sorry for the delay in replying, I was in bed. I am open, and would be delighted to take your order. I will have Kabuki prepared for you for your chosen time, feel free to DM when you're available. Thank you for ordering! 😀
Post automatically merged:

Hello again.
Can i please order one last Villager?

Villager: Roald the Jock Penguin.

Sorry for thr delay, I was in bed. I shall get started on Roald shortly, and will DM you once he's ready. Thank you again for ordering! 😀

Hello again.
I know i said one last Villager, so i apologize.

Villager: Merengue the Normal Rhino.

Hello again.
I know i said one last Villager, so i apologize.

Villager: Merengue the Normal Rhino.

Hello, I can start cycling Merengue out for you straight away and should be available in less than an hour, if that suits? There is no problem, everyone is free to order as much as possible! :)

Hello, I can start cycling Merengue out for you straight away and should be available in less than an hour, if that suits? There is no problem, everyone is free to order as much as possible! :)
Thank you so much.

Less than an hour is fine. I'll be ready.

Hello @themysterybidder

Username: azurill
Villager: Eloise
Availability: anytime today if you can. Time zone: EST
Hello, I can start cycling Eloise out now, and should be available in approximately 45 minutes to an hour. I'll send you a DM once she's ready for collection! Thank you for ordering! 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back