• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Offline! 15TBT each - 100 free NMTs, 5 million IGB, 10 stacks of fish bait or 5 material stacks! Over 400 villagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hiya friendo,

Username: CylieDanny
Villager: Mitzi
Time zone: Mountain. As soon as I can get a free space,

Thank you :)
Hello, I shall have Miss Mitzi 😻prepared for you. (Keep her away from Audie, those eyes!.😱🤣) I'm nearly going to bed, can I catch you tomorrow sometime? If not, I'll stay up a bit longer! 😀

Hello.

Username: PacV

Villager: Bill the Jock Duck.

Time zone: Available whenever you are.
Sorry for the delay in replying, I was in bed. I'll get started on Bill and I'll send you a DM when he's ready for collection. 😀

Username: Takiyama
Villager: Sasha
Time Zone/Availability: EDT (GMT -4)
@themysterybidder
Heads up that I don't have a free plot open, but since Sasha will be one of my first 3 villagers I want to confirm the deal will go through before I make the plot just so a random villager doesn't decide to plop themselves down.

Username: Takiyama
Villager: Sasha
Time Zone/Availability: EDT (GMT -4)
@themysterybidder
Heads up that I don't have a free plot open, but since Sasha will be one of my first 3 villagers I want to confirm the deal will go through before I make the plot just so a random villager doesn't decide to plop themselves down.
Hello! I can have Sasha ready for you in about an hour from when you confirm the order. 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back