• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Offline! - 15TBT each - 100 free NMTs, 5 million IGB, 10 stacks of fish bait or 5 material stacks! Over 400 villagers! (June 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hiya friendo,

Username: CylieDanny
Villager: Mitzi
Time zone: Mountain. As soon as I can get a free space,

Thank you :)
Hello, I shall have Miss Mitzi 😻prepared for you. (Keep her away from Audie, those eyes!.😱🤣) I'm nearly going to bed, can I catch you tomorrow sometime? If not, I'll stay up a bit longer! 😀

Hello.

Username: PacV

Villager: Bill the Jock Duck.

Time zone: Available whenever you are.
Sorry for the delay in replying, I was in bed. I'll get started on Bill and I'll send you a DM when he's ready for collection. 😀

Username: Takiyama
Villager: Sasha
Time Zone/Availability: EDT (GMT -4)
@themysterybidder
Heads up that I don't have a free plot open, but since Sasha will be one of my first 3 villagers I want to confirm the deal will go through before I make the plot just so a random villager doesn't decide to plop themselves down.

Username: Takiyama
Villager: Sasha
Time Zone/Availability: EDT (GMT -4)
@themysterybidder
Heads up that I don't have a free plot open, but since Sasha will be one of my first 3 villagers I want to confirm the deal will go through before I make the plot just so a random villager doesn't decide to plop themselves down.
Hello! I can have Sasha ready for you in about an hour from when you confirm the order. 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back