• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're just pausing the queue all together? We could go along and do some minis.

So we're just pausing the queue all together? We could go along and do some minis.
Justin's game is next in line for minis so I've been waiting to start mine. I would've already but oath and Justin are in front of me

Wouldn't seem right to me if we kept skipping poor Minties' and her game for Minis though. :( Like sure we could run a Mini or two but when the Mini queue is running but the main is dead?

Wouldn't seem right to me if we kept skipping poor Minties' and her game for Minis though. :( Like sure we could run a Mini or two but when the Mini queue is running but the main is dead?

Aw Tom, you're sweet. <3

No worries though. I will probably take myself out of the queue and maybe do something later or not at all. Feel free to run minis.

I got the impression that nobody really wanted to play, so I just put up an unofficial for now. Guess that was wrong though. I will put mine up after my unofficial I guess.

I got the impression that nobody really wanted to play, so I just put up an unofficial for now. Guess that was wrong though. I will put mine up after my unofficial I guess.

Well based off the unofficials there is some interested, but apparently not enough to fill a main?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back