• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Offering complete orderable catalog! some unorderables, orderable balloons!!

It didn't work : ( It's this error code: 018-0512 "Failed to connect to partner's device" It's won't let me visit your town and won't let you visit mine. I am so sorry for this inconvenience, you can skip my order and sell them.

It didn't work : ( It's this error code: 018-0512 "Failed to connect to partner's device" It's won't let me visit your town and won't let you visit mine. I am so sorry for this inconvenience, you can skip my order and sell them.

Hey it's no big deal. That happens, I've dealt with it too. If you want to try again tomorrow I'm down for that, you can VM me. If not that's okay. Sorry it didn't work out!

Hey it's no big deal. That happens, I've dealt with it too. If you want to try again tomorrow I'm down for that, you can VM me. If not that's okay. Sorry it didn't work out!

Aah, thank you so much! If you handled it before, how did you get around it? Or did it just go away by itself?

Aah, thank you so much! If you handled it before, how did you get around it? Or did it just go away by itself?

Someone (or maybe it was a few people) had the same error trying to connect to my town, but I was able to connect to their towns, so I just assumed it was a freak of wi-fi.

Though someone else I couldn't get it to work even after a week of trying both of our towns. I think it's just something that might go away with a little time but might not.

So basically the chances of it working aren't too high, but we definitely have to try me connecting to your town and you connecting to mine before we give up. What a lame error.

Someone (or maybe it was a few people) had the same error trying to connect to my town, but I was able to connect to their towns, so I just assumed it was a freak of wi-fi.

Though someone else I couldn't get it to work even after a week of trying both of our towns. I think it's just something that might go away with a little time but might not.

So basically the chances of it working aren't too high, but we definitely have to try me connecting to your town and you connecting to mine before we give up. What a lame error.

Thanks a lot for your help! I have the gates open now.

The first two previous errors, we both can't connect with each other. Nintendo's website doesn't help at all.

Not willing to bid any higher, bought my last few pieces for 99k each so personally wouldn't want to exceed that by much more. Feel free to sell them to someone else who can meet your valuation for them :)

Not willing to bid any higher, bought my last few pieces for 99k each so personally wouldn't want to exceed that by much more. Feel free to sell them to someone else who can meet your valuation for them :)

I'll have to think about it, my values could be off. What about valuing them at 150k? That only increases your bid by 250k (2.25MIL)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks a lot for your help! I have the gates open now.

The first two previous errors, we both can't connect with each other. Nintendo's website doesn't help at all.

Damn, didn't work for me to join your town either. Oh well. We can give it another shot tomorrow if you want but otherwise it's probably not gonna happen. Thanks for trying again though!

Damn, didn't work for me to join your town either. Oh well. We can give it another shot tomorrow if you want but otherwise it's probably not gonna happen. Thanks for trying again though!

Thanks so much for your perseverance though! :' ) it probably won't work but here's hoping! i'll VM you tomorrow like you said, see you tomorrow!

Town Name: Woodway
Character Name: Anthony
FC (if not on sidebar): Its on the sidebar
Items ordered: bubble wand x2, tweeter, x3, green pinwheel, hot dog hat, banana-split hat (Need these as party favors for my New Years Party)
Unorderables (if any): Nah, just what I want ordered above
Offer: I will go with 750k

Town Name: Woodway
Character Name: Anthony
FC (if not on sidebar): Its on the sidebar
Items ordered: bubble wand x2, tweeter, x3, green pinwheel, hot dog hat, banana-split hat (Need these as party favors for my New Years Party)
Unorderables (if any): Nah, just what I want ordered above
Offer: I will go with 750k

Sounds good, but someone already ordered the banana-split hat, sorry about that.

725k instead then?

We can do the trade pretty soon, finishing a trade with someone else. I'll VM you when I'm ready

Sounds good, but someone already ordered the banana-split hat, sorry about that.

725k instead then?

We can do the trade pretty soon, finishing a trade with someone else. I'll VM you when I'm ready
Alright that'll do. Thanks!

Town Name: Porthill
Character Name: Alice
FC (if not on sidebar):
Items ordered: astro; cd player, closet, lamp, table and tv
Unorderables (if any):?block
Offer: 60k :)

I can pick this up any time within the next 3 hours if you are not busy xx

Last edited:
Town Name: Porthill
Character Name: Alice
FC (if not on sidebar):
Items ordered: astro; cd player, closet, lamp, table and tv
Unorderables (if any):?block
Offer: 60k :)

I can pick this up any time within the next 3 hours if you are not busy xx

Can we bump it up to 80k? or remove the ? Block from the order for the price to remain 60k. We can trade in like 15 minutes if that's ok :eek:

Back