Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

Cool, thanks! I would like every color of heart and bunny balloon and every color of pinwheel except red for a total of 46 TBT, please!

Hello! I'm interested in buying a bunch of normal saplings.
How many do you currently have on hand? =)

I saw that my order was ready for pickup :') Just vm me when you have time for me to pick it up. It's this one.

ahousar97 - 24-hour-shop banner x2, 24-hour-shop baskets x2, 24-hour-shop clock, cart return, Chihuahua ornament x3, Dachshund ornament x2, Dalmatian ornament x3, driver's hat, espresso machine x2, flagstone floor, glass partition x3, Labrador ornament x3, light breakfast x2, massage recliner x2, museum mat, narrow clock, natural bench, natural chair x2, natural low table, paella, Re-Tail mat, Rupee x 22, square minitable x2 and stone-tile floor [Not Cal]

I know I put the the calculations on my order form, so I'll brb with the price.

Hi! I didn't realize that my order was ready, but I can pick it up now!

That's great, sorry I didn't see your post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I saw that my order was ready for pickup :') Just vm me when you have time for me to pick it up. It's this one.

ahousar97 - 24-hour-shop banner x2, 24-hour-shop baskets x2, 24-hour-shop clock, cart return, Chihuahua ornament x3, Dachshund ornament x2, Dalmatian ornament x3, driver's hat, espresso machine x2, flagstone floor, glass partition x3, Labrador ornament x3, light breakfast x2, massage recliner x2, museum mat, narrow clock, natural bench, natural chair x2, natural low table, paella, Re-Tail mat, Rupee x 22, square minitable x2 and stone-tile floor [Not Cal]

I know I put the the calculations on my order form, so I'll brb with the price.

Wonderful, would you like me to open LushLane?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I'm interested in buying a bunch of normal saplings.
How many do you currently have on hand? =)

How many saplings are you after? There are plenty available. :)

Back