Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

i get u omg. i HAVE cried over stuff like that before, like one time i picked up teddy from my roommates town accidentally and i cried for 20 minutes LOL bc he moved into such a terrible spot

like u said at least u do get that relief of not having to worry about plot resetting anymore T_T its one of the most tedious things in the world x(

Yes, plot-resetting is horrible!! I've gotten all the villagers I want now, so I don't have to worry about it until the next game comes out, thank goodness. Hopefully they do some major changes with the villager moving process.

double congratulations then!!! it must be nice to know that ur done w/ it for pretty much ever :')

but omg yes thats one of my #1 hopes for the next one, though im not sure if ill get it bc ive invested so much time in this one x) + i dont really like playing on the wii u and thats probably what theyre going to make it for @_@

I'm actually hoping for a Wii U version. We would lose portability, but they could do soooo much with it. And it would look so pretty. Maybe at E3 we'll have some concrete info about it.

the portability is my fav thing about it so for me im willing to go w/o better graphics and all that.......the lack of portability is why i didnt play city folk after 5 mins lol

+ yes definitely, id love to know either way!!

@littlebabymonster i havent played the game cube one or wild world u_u i didnt own any nintendo consoles until 2010 so i missed out on those O_O i mean i suppose u could still play but i wouldnt spend the cash x)

@Neicybug would u be able to go 450?? shed be all urs!

alright, great!! when can u trade n_n

- - - Post Merge - - -

i already have u added and u can come by whenevs! (hopefully w/in the next 10 mins bc im really tired lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

crap, i gotta go D: ill check back here in like 30 mins to see if ur on but i might fall asleep, no matter what ill reserve her for u!! so sorry!!

Last edited:
alright, great!! when can u trade n_n

- - - Post Merge - - -

i already have u added and u can come by whenevs! (hopefully w/in the next 10 mins bc im really tired lol)

I can come over right now!
Could you add this friend code instead? I'll bump it up to 500. :)
1177-9034-0644

OMG i caught u then, gr8!! ^_^ i can do it rn!

- - - Post Merge - - -

im so glad u were on omg, ill open kiwis gates in a sec!

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks for adopting her!

@kremesicle if i get chadder ill let u know, but if rod ends up in omega hes moving into one of my new towns! 0_~

@everyone mira is in boxes! how about like 50 tbt for her??
if i get no offers im gonna void her sometime later, the only reason im cycling today is bc i need fang to move (finally have space for him!) :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

kiwi was reset btw! im down to one town for cycling but like i said in my 1st post i have like 10 original villagers to get rid of from my new towns, i cant remember all their names atm

- - - Post Merge - - -

note: cycling isnt going to be anywhere near as frequent or intense as it was when i had kiwi
unless fang pulls a whitney and never leaves O_O
kiwis whitney never did end up leaving, she was lost in the reset >_<

Back