• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

United States Now trading for Series 4 - only need 2 more

Hi! Would you be interested in trading Pete for Cookie and two series 3 cards (1 SP, 1 regular)?

I am interested in the trade, but not sure I understand the details. I send you Pete you send me Cookie and how 2 other series 3 cards?

What I meant was that from looking at the Series 3 cards you need, I have about 8 of them. I was going to let you choose two along with Cookie. Of course, I could send you 8 series 3 cards along with Cookie. :)

Bought a few more packs, so I'm back again ;)

Your
204 : Pelly
253 : Genji

For My
213 : Digby
241 : Hans

Just send me a PM if you want to trade again :)

I'm in the US, I have both 252-Merry and 256-Diva, and I'll trade you for your 206 Pete.

Bought about 16 packs of cards today so I have lots of duplicates waiting to trade.

Last edited:
Hi there!
I'm offering 315 Redd, 324 Graham, 337 Queenie for your
314 Gulliver, 384 Margie, and 385 Lucky?

I can give u #343 Annabelle and #345 Naomi for:
#327 Penelope and #331 pashmina

Saw your PM, let's do this trade. Will reply to PM with info.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could trade you my- 302 Brewster, 319 Pinky & 346 Peewee for your 303 Katrina, 347 Tammy, & 353 Elise? Let me know!
This sounds great, will send you a pm.

Back