Cycling nottis cycling town ❥【moving: ----】【new: gloria】

Oooh. That would be fabulous. Thank you so much!!

Oh goodness- I don't really remember WW. I don't think I had multiples, but I don't think there was this 16-villager cushion in between them either. That cushion is something I just don't understand the reasoning behind.

I used to work with clay in high school (which was what I adored), but I haven't had access to a kiln since. I'm thinking of picking up a sketchbook and some watercolors, though. I miss art and although I dabbled in digital art, I just can't work with it since there's a disconnect between where you're looking and what you're making. I'm not talented enough to figure that one out.
XD

It would be no problem at all! :3

I think there's the 16-villager cushion because it makes it harder to get the same villager several times in a row, which... doesn't seem like as good of an idea to me as Nintendo must have. They probably didn't anticipate a community of people getting attached to their specific villagers. I really hope someone from Nintendo is keeping an eye on this forum and planning out the next AC game accordingly... (a guy can dream, can't he? XD)

That's so cool!! What kind of stuff did you sculpt? I've only done tiny things in oven-bake clay, but I know there are airdry clays that you can get at craft stores that function similarly to the kind you need a kiln for! You really should pick up a sketchbook, it can't hurt to doodle and paint and whatnot. :"D I've done a lot of digital art since I was 15, but it took me YEARS to feel comfortable working with a tablet so I get that there's a learning curve.

Alsooo, thank you for linking me to that thread with Roscoe in it!! I'm gettin' my dreamies at light speed thanks to several kind people in this community. ;w;

You're welcome! I saw another cycling thread that just got Naomi in, too, but I didn't know if you'd want me to spam you with another link.
XD

Do you have any good advice for getting used to it? I really adore digital art, but I just can't seem to get it right when I try.

I used to make some sculptures, but what I really loved was mosaics. I made this one 60-lb mosaic of Van Gogh's Starry, Starry Night. It's probably my favorite piece (and the only one that reminds me that I have some sort of creative bone in my body). Haha

But yesss. Hopefully they're smart and use BTF as a good research tool. In which case, Mr Nintendo Exec, please eliminate the cushion. And let us rule over our villagers with an iron fist by telling them where to live and refusing to let them leave... Haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Arghhh. It's 5pm and still no word from the person who reserved Colton.
I feel awful giving him to someone else, but this may also be my only night to cycle in many days. Boo. I hate this.

*sighs*
Okay. Colton will be voided in 30 minutes. I'm going to make a separate thread and see if anyone wants him.

Last edited:
Colton has been voided!
I'm now back to cycling. I have 9 villagers, so hopefully there's a move-out request soon.
c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_inline_mpkk3hNfyR1qz4rgp.gif
Ankha the Snooty Cat is moving in!

tumblr_inline_mpkrf6HY1x1qz4rgp.gif
Coco the Normal Rabbit is moving out
No reservations have been placed. A separate board in the VTP will be made for Coco.
c:

Aww, I appreciate it! I dunno if I can pick up any new villagers tonight, I have to TT until I get Eugene in boxes for someone else. It's takin' ages, though. U_U I wish there were a faster or more guaranteed way to do it..

Hmm. Well, the only way I could get any better at that digital art was by just... doing it a lot. @_@ I'm super used to drawing from a tablet onto the computer at this point, but it's so awkward when you first start out.

That's so cool!! O_O Do you have pictures of it online anywhere?? I'd love to see it!

Aww, I appreciate it! I dunno if I can pick up any new villagers tonight, I have to TT until I get Eugene in boxes for someone else. It's takin' ages, though. U_U I wish there were a faster or more guaranteed way to do it..

Hmm. Well, the only way I could get any better at that digital art was by just... doing it a lot. @_@ I'm super used to drawing from a tablet onto the computer at this point, but it's so awkward when you first start out.

That's so cool!! O_O Do you have pictures of it online anywhere?? I'd love to see it!

Yeah- it can be rather frustrating when you're trying to move out villagers from your main town. Just make sure you talk to everyone you see outside- if you don't talk to a villager for a few days, they won't actually ping you when they're ready to move out.
x.x

Hmm... I know I used to have one somewhere, but I have no idea where. I'll have to try to track it down for you.
c:

Yeah- it can be rather frustrating when you're trying to move out villagers from your main town. Just make sure you talk to everyone you see outside- if you don't talk to a villager for a few days, they won't actually ping you when they're ready to move out.
x.x

Hmm... I know I used to have one somewhere, but I have no idea where. I'll have to try to track it down for you.
c:

Yep... I'm using the guide that tumblr user Bamdom made / the one posted on this board, and so far the only time I've slipped up was when Gigi moved since I lost track of how many days I'd already TT'd (thankfully I wanted her out anyway). @_@

SWEET! No pressure of course, I understand you're busy running this thread + studying and all. xP Although I'm excited to see it~

THAT IS AMAZING OH MY GOD... Wow wow okay you HAVE to get back into art like. Right now.

Haha. Thanks.
I feel like I can't really take credit for it since it's just a copy of Van Gogh. But I absolutely loved making it. I spent sooo many extra hours in that art studio just painting the tiles. It was perfection.
c:

But yeah. Now that I lost my access to working with clay, I'm just trying to find a medium I can work with.

- - - - - - - - - -

And on a cycling update- Coco has been traded for Merengue. I'm going to try her out and see if I want her in my main town, otherwise, she'll go up for rehoming!

And I'm now back to cycling out the next villager.
c:

tumblr_inline_mpkregEGhC1qz4rgp.gif
Mira has just requested a move-out!
(For 05/29, so I don't forget).
No reservations. I'm going to do a give-away for her tomorrow.
❤︎

As for now, I'm off to sleep!

I know this is a cycling thread but that doesn't exempt it from post quality rules. Your thread isn't supposed to be a means for general conversation, so try to stick to the topic from now on.

Good luck with your trading!

I know this is a cycling thread but that doesn't exempt it from post quality rules. Your thread isn't supposed to be a means for general conversation, so try to stick to the topic from now on.

Good luck with your trading!
Oh! Thank you for letting me know. I will do that.
c:

lurking for chester c:
Okay- I'll add you to the list. Thank you!

Mira has been successfully rehomed! YAY!
c:

I'm going to get back to cycling now, but since I'm multitasking with studying, it'll be much slower than my usual pace. I think I'm also down to 8 villagers now, too, so I also have to wait for a move-in before I get a ping.

Back