Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Red Tulip
White Pansy
Cherry (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
IT'S COMING OUT IN TWO DAYS IMMA CRRRYYYYYY but then again... I'm one of those people who can't afford squat rn soooo... v n v so sad much cry, I wish I would've saved my birthday money.I really want it like oh my goodness xD I love animal crossing and I'm so happy that they've made this one. I've been playing ever since I was a kid- and it's given me so many happy memories and moments- and some may not think a game could do such a thing, but it can. Rip mr iwata, and I can't wait for all the new great things in the future. Wish he could've been here on earth witnessing the games release.. :)

I love ACNL too. It was my first AC game and it is because my friends convinced me to get it! Looking at the trailers do not give it justice at all because I thought it was going to be a dumb boring chores game. I love it so much and I get so close to the villagers/ my character! I wish I could get HHD on Friday too but I have to wait for my bundle to ship to my house ;_;

I love ACNL too. It was my first AC game and it is because my friends convinced me to get it! Looking at the trailers do not give it justice at all because I thought it was going to be a dumb boring chores game. I love it so much and I get so close to the villagers/ my character! I wish I could get HHD on Friday too but I have to wait for my bundle to ship to my house ;_;
Yeah- I was always a kid who loved playing outside but loved playing her video games inside just as much! And one day at like 9:00 on the weekend, my brother and my parents walked in with the groceries but also- animal crossing city folk for wii! I was so excited, I played the game cube ones because my older siblings bought the game when they were kids- but they lost it. I remember spending countless hours fighting over who gets to play the game, and also, countless hours being grounded for fighting a lot xD my mother played it too and she loved it, it was all so much fun.

Saying as I don't have money and it's literally four or five weeks into the school year, I'm not expecting to get the game until Christmas.

Saying as I don't have money and it's literally four or five weeks into the school year, I'm not expecting to get the game until Christmas.

Immediately after I read your post I went to my parents and told them that xD

Ah that sucks, but just remember how awesome it will feel to finally rip open the package and pop HHD into your 3DS ^^

I'm probably going to stop by Gamestop in the morning and snag a copy. Luckily I'm off of work that day, and no classes as well. So I know how I'll be spending my day. Huddled up alone in my room playing HHD

I'm probably going to stop by Gamestop in the morning and snag a copy. Luckily I'm off of work that day, and no classes as well. So I know how I'll be spending my day. Huddled up alone in my room playing HHD

lucky you cx

I'm leaving my house really early in order to get the game and the preorder poster. Then after I get it, I have to take the bus back home and go and sit through two classes. X_X THEN I can play it. xD

I would probably have preordered the game digitally if it weren't for the fact that the Australian dollar is so low. Usually I'd save $10 off retail price, so I guess I'll be waiting for a sale.

Back