• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

nooks cranny

Its the only way : ( I homebrewed one of my 3ds so that I could download WW and visit my own town, that's probably one of the best ways to do it if you have multiple consoles

You can also get Nookington’s by having someone enter your town locally, so you’d need two copies of the game and two 3DSes/DSes. I’m not really good with wiimiifi so you should ask someone else if you have this question, but as far as I know, this is the only other way besides local play that you can have someone visit.
I had that same question. For me, I just kind of did it on its own. So if all else fails, wait.
I think you were using either the Wii U version or a version of the game that had a glitch that did this, because this doesn’t normally happen. Unless you mean upgrading from Nook’s Cranny to Nook ‘n Go.

You can also get Nookington’s by having someone enter your town locally, so you’d need two copies of the game and two 3DSes/DSes. I’m not really good with wiimiifi so you should ask someone else if you have this question, but as far as I know, this is the only other way besides local play that you can have someone visit.

I think you were using either the Wii U version or a version of the game that had a glitch that did this, because this doesn’t normally happen. Unless you mean upgrading from Nook’s Cranny to Nook ‘n Go.
I do have the WiiU version where the game is very self progressive. I also have ACNH on switch and from their I can only do upgrades with visitors.

Back