Buying Nook Stop Redemption Items

abhelcenteno

Bells
Switch
6642-2527-5409
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (89) +
Help me complete my Nooks Miles Redemption Items (see picture below for what variants I need)
Buying 5 NMTs each (if you think my buying price is low you can PM me your offer).
You can sell multiple items at once. Just PM me.

NookStopRedemption.png

Last edited:
I have the parabolic antenna (no design), solar panel (black), and tourist telescope (white) for you :)

Hi, I have a Blue and pink public bench at hand right now. I can order for you:
Drinking machine (Green)
Snack machine (Silver)
Springy ride-on (pink)
Park clock (brown)
Phone box (white)
Parabolic antenna (green logo)
Wind turbine (red)
Lighthouse (white)
Teacup ride (cool)

Let me know if you are interested :) I can do some time travel to get the items if you prefer today

I have the parabolic antenna (no design), solar panel (black), and tourist telescope (white) for you :)

yey. can i buy all those for 20 NMTs?
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I have a Blue and pink public bench at hand right now. I can order for you:
Drinking machine (Green)
Snack machine (Silver)
Springy ride-on (pink)
Park clock (brown)
Phone box (white)
Wind turbine (red)
Lighthouse (white)
Teacup ride (cool)

Let me know if you are interested :) I can do some time travel to get the items if you prefer today

Drinking machine (Green)
Snack machine (Silver)
Springy ride-on (pink)
Park clock (brown)
Wind turbine (red)

these are the items im interested. also it's ok if we'll do the trade tomorrow. no need to time travel :D i'll send you a PM

closing this thread for now coz i need to go to bed already. thank you so far guys

I can get you the red public bench and green phone box! That would be 10 nmt correct? I'd have to order them and get you them tomorrow, but I can still get you them!

I can order a blue phonebox and green portable toilet for 10 nmt total. I don't time travel, so we could trade tomorrow. Let me know if that's okay!

Back