• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

No sound on Ipad and Iphone?

Milleram

Bells
Switch
1047-5560-7526
Toy Hammer
White Lily
Red Lily
White Rose
Red Rose
White Tulip
Red Tulip
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Fair Pinwheel
My sister started playing Pocket Camp just a few days ago, and ever since she has started, she has said there is no sound. She is playing on an Ipad. My niece, who has been playing since launch, has also said there is no sound for her game either. She has never complained about this problem before. Any ideas on why this might be happening? My sister claims she has checked both her in game settings and her general Ipad settings. I cannot see exactly what she has done, though, because I don't live with her. Could this be due to a recent update or something? Is it some kind of glitch? As a side note, I am also playing the latest version on an Iphone, and my sound works just fine. Oh, and apparently the sound works for both of them when they use headphones.

Sometimes this issue happens to me when I want to listen to Snapchat audios but I’ve been listening to music. Make sure all of her apps are closed then unplug the earphones. If not, turn the iPad off and back on again instead. If that still doesn’t work then reinstall the app as the data will be saved on the cloud.

Sometimes this issue happens to me when I want to listen to Snapchat audios but I’ve been listening to music. Make sure all of her apps are closed then unplug the earphones. If not, turn the iPad off and back on again instead. If that still doesn’t work then reinstall the app as the data will be saved on the cloud.

Thanks so much for the suggestions! I appreciate them. c:

No problem. Any luck fixing it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem. Any luck fixing it?

Neither of them ever mentioned the problem again, so hopefully that means one of the suggestions worked? Lol. I'll ask my sister about it today, just to be sure. XD

I just installed the game and mine does this too. But I can hear everything with I pair my AirPods, just not when trying to use the iPhone’s speaker. Weird!

I cracked the case: you have to make sure your ringer isn’t turned off/on silent, even if your phone volume is turned all the way up

I cracked the case: you have to make sure your ringer isn’t turned off/on silent, even if your phone volume is turned all the way up

Yup, this. For some reason miitomo was like this too. You have to switch on the ringer or use headphones

I'm not sure if they're still having this issue or if they've just been using headphones this whole time in order to get around it, but I'll let them know about the ringer thing. Thanks, guys! :)

Back