• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nintendo Wii Shirt

Resetti 4 Prez

Bells
I made a shirt in AC:CF that makes it look like you're wearing a Wii. What does TBT think about it?

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
RUU_0007-1.jpg

Front

RUU_0008-2.jpg

Back</div>

i like the idea of another console shirt...idk if i have another pattern space available. ill try the gamecube design though :p

instead of the opening being black, make it blue so it doesnt look like a tie :p

@Ricano4Life: i want to, but i cant. the palate that i used for the wii shirt didnt have any colors other than shades of black and white.

And now, for your consideration, the Nintendo Gamecube Shirt:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
RUU_0009.jpg

Front

RUU_0010.jpg

Back (If you look closely, you can see the outlines of what else is on the back of the Gamecube. I might make that darker)</div>

i dont think that this was as good as the Wii shirt, but i tried my best.

Back