a Paw for Good Luck
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Yellow Candy
New Leaf Token
Pavé
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Red Candy
I couldn't find one so here goes. Share the nicknames your villagers had for you. ;)

My villagers call me:
pancake
sugarcube

Last edited:
In my past experiences on New Leaf, I've had:
M-puff
Maddie
M-cat
I'm sure there are more, and I remember a lot from Wild World, but I don't want to mix them up. xD I'll edit this post if I remember any more. :)

Oh God... I've had sooo many nicknames, it's not even funny. Sweet C, Mega C, Fancy C, Little C, L'il C, Dr. C, Sugar C, Wonder C, kiddo, hun... I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting. I think my favorite nickname, though, was the one Puddles came up with for my alt: shmoopy. WHY did she have to give that to my alt; I would have much preferred it on my mayor, that name is amazing.

Last edited:
It's been so long since I've accepted any of their ideas. I only remember S Belle. I've made them all call me Ironlady.

Cupcake, Muffin, Junebug, Dearie and Pop Star. Those are some of the old nicknames I'd received. The one being used right now is "mon amie". Marshal started it. :)

june bug
mon amie
darling
princess
muffin
T

I really hate the (letter)-(something) kind of names xD I'm glad that they chose these ones except Stitches call me T.

Because of Stinky, everyone is constantly calling me Beefcake. Other names have been floating around, but Beefcake always comes back sooner or later XP

Brainiac... J-cat.. and a lot more I couldn't remember. I made them call me Boss recently xD

Aw my villagers call me missy and i love it
AHAHAH

and sometimes i would request them to call me urmi, AHAHAHA a friend calls me that and i find it funny <3 I love it thoughh

since i play a Japanese game but have an English character name (Skye), my nicknames are always messed up. They often try things like taking the last or first two characters and then adding っこ(-ko) or っち(-chi) to the end... which produces things like yeっこ or Skっち.
Yeah. No. I just tell them to call me Su most of the time. I wish my villagers would come up with things like Shorty and Cupcake!(  ̄д ̄)

N bear
shorty

..lololol. Groucho is the one that started calling me shorty. He's just.. He's so.. I just friggin' love him.

They are all starting to slowly call me "cookie" thanks to Stitches. They called me honey before that.

One of my second characters is P bear. I think the funniest one they suggested was Dr P...

The first one they suggested was "big guy" I was like sure.. I mean I'm not even big physically but as a mayor, hell yea I'm big, making all those PWP's and getting the town to look good! LOL.
Then I think Gwen called me Young T and I was like, this seems like a sweet rapper name, alright, done. So some people call me Young T, the majority call me big guy.
Flora asked for a custom one and I made her call me "m'lord", haha. It hasn't spread around yet but I hope it does, soon all my villagers will be calling me m'lord and I'll truly be the king of my town, harhar.

Back