• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

new town, new theme, need suggestions please <3

Radiant Dreamer

cherry blossom fanatic
Bells
Switch
2272-9391-6625
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tin Robot
Tasty Cake
So I'm starting a fresh town, and i'm torn on what kind of theme to do.

I'm thinking about a forest theme, but i'm unsure of which uchi villager to get... i've toyed with the idea of getting agnes for my uchi, since pigs CAN be found in the forest, and maybe she can be the oddball villager. i'm really open to suggestions for villager changes
  • erik - lazy - deer
  • fauna - normal - deer
  • fang - cranky - wolf
  • carmen - peppy - rabbit
  • maple - normal - cub
  • lily - normal - frog
  • pecan - snooty - squirrel
  • sparro - jock - bird
  • kyle - smug - wolf

but it's hard to think of names for the town and mayor that would fit the theme. i'm also hoping for some town tune and flag suggestions. i like to design my own flag, but i'm short on inspiration. i don't want the default tree. Dx

My town is currently of a forest/woodland theme and I've chosen Deirdre as my uchi. However, I'm not sure who to pick if you don't want too many deer running around.

tbh deirdre is a prime forest villager! even her house interior and exterior is forest themed. its pretty rad

deidre or hazel would be a good choice for a forest villager, their animals and looks do fit into the theme ;w

so after i goofed while managing my save files, and deleted the town that was supposed to be this one...

i've started the lovely town of meadow! i've got fang, dotty, blaire, maple, lily, and colton, the forest prince. xD fang, dotty, and blaire were original to the town, the others i swapped in using a save editor.

Back