New Town! (Need Names)

It sounds like you're planning to build some kind of awesome fantasy/fairy tale town. So I would come up with a name that gives you the impression of fairy tales. Sadly my brain is fried right now and I can't think of anything, but maybe I helped somewhat.

if you haven't name it by now maybe Florasea?

All I Can think of is Faye or something like that.
Or twist it up and spell Faye differently.

I just realised you could use a fantasy name generator. You can find those online. I think most of them are made for characters, I'm sure there's at least one out there (I've used it before) where you can generate a village/town/city name.

If you like Japanese, your town name should be " Fantajī " ;
if you like Korean, your town name should be " Gongsang " ;
if you like Chinese, your town name should be " Hu?nxiǎng " ;
if you like Hungarian, your town name should be " Fant?zia " ;
if you like Czech, your town name should be " Fantazie " ;
if you like Italian, your town name should be " Fantasia " ;
if you like German, your town name should be " Fantasie " ;
if you like Russian your town name should be " Фантастика " ( " Fantastika " ) ;
if you like French, your town name should be " Fantaisie " .

I'll probably choose " Fantajī " because I think that the final " i " is cool, but you can choose also the other strange name xD.

PS. The Russian name is " Фантастика " , if you can't read it.

Last edited:
ok little thoughts;
cormoor
norvale
faydell
eriton
aldfog
wayholt
rayvale
woodness
fairfay
lorburn
woodholt
goldmere
lochdell
corvale

good luck with finding a good town name
sorry if i'm too late

I dug through the database for the language I created for my fantasy novel, and came up with, Endyrlayth. (ender-laith) It means "Birchwood." Or, you could just use Birchwood or Endyrwood. *L* Endyrs are birch trees in my book, and 'layth' means 'wood.' This combination doesn't appear in my novel, so go ahead and use it if you want. :)

Or you could call it "Canonberry." Why? Here's why. :D *L*
*from the Encyclopedia Itarica --containing all of my back information of names and such. - since 1996*
Canonberry Tree: A fruit-bearing tree indigenous to Laithlanon. Exists nowhere else on Itara. The tree throws its fist-sized pods at anyone venturing too close. The pods explode when the inside is exposed to oxygen. If bitten into, it will expel a blast of red juice that dyes the skin and hair blood-red. Elves cook the Canonberry pods in large pots, boiled in water. When they get hot enough, they explode, thus turning into soup. They can be made into jam when the substance cools, or added to anything as syrup or juice for flavor. The crust of the pods dissolves. Fruitless Canonberry Trees will only growl at you viciously when you get near enough.

I haven't read through this in ages. *L*

Back