New to The Bell Tree

catnapper

don'tanimalcrossme
Bells
Hello, I'm catnapper; I go by Rhosty on the SMBX forums, if you even know what that is. I've played ACCF, and ACPC; my next step is to get ACNH.

Hi! I have a ton of supplies, items, etc on NH so once you get it if you need help starting off let me know. I can get you the upgraded tools, all the fruit, materials to craft, and some cute clothes and furniture.

Hi! I have a ton of supplies, items, etc on NH so once you get it if you need help starting off let me know. I can get you the upgraded tools, all the fruit, materials to craft, and some cute clothes and furniture.

Hello! U help my son play this game sometimes and he wants to travel. I am not sure how to go to another island and I am having trouble figuring out these forums etc. i don’t have a code to go to another island but he wants to. (He’s 5). If you can help thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Hello! U help my son play this game sometimes and he wants to travel. I am not sure how to go to another island and I am having trouble figuring out these forums etc. i don’t have a code to go to another island but he wants to. (He’s 5). If you can help thank you!
I help* ;)

Post automatically merged:

I help* ;)
Hello! I'll link a helpful guide to get started with traveling. Link

Thank you!
so are the friends supposed to be people he knows or is there a way to find friends?
sorry I know nothing about it and i don’t know if his friends have this game?
Hello! I'll link a helpful guide to get started with traveling. Link

Thank you!
so are the friends supposed to be people he knows or is there a way to find friends?
sorry I know nothing about it and i don’t know if his friends have this game?
That's ok! If he wants to play with other people there are people on this forum who might play with him. I would make a post in this board asking if anyone would want to play with him.

welcome to the forum, hope you will feel welcomed and comfortable around here :)

Back