New Sig

Pear

Bells
I read some more tutorials, and I made this. Please rate. Don't try to sugar coat it, just tell me the answer and why straight out.
1ibaz4.jpg

try using a black border with it, and make the text match with the theme
you use gimp or photoshop?

Gimp.
I see what you mean about the font.
What size should I use for the border? 1 pixel?

I recommend 2-4 pixels for a border.
The background is creative with the fireball, I expected something more sophisticated.

xeladude said:
The background is creative with the fireball, I expected something more sophisticated.
What do you mean by more sophisticated? Do you mean less simplistic and more clutter?

pear40 said:
xeladude said:
What do you mean by more sophisticated? Do you mean less simplistic and more clutter?
Im tired of such sophisticated displays of signatures with a computer program.
Its nice to see something not all cluttered with effects.

fullofmyself said:
Jas0n said:
Still sucks.
It's funny coming from you because you act like you're all awesome, when in fact you aren't.
Thanks for trying to defend me, but he's entitled to his opinion, no matter how bluntly he puts it. I don't want to start an all out flame war. Isn't art supposed to bring the world together? :p
Sorry for my really corny impression of a moderator.

pear40 said:
fullofmyself said:
Jas0n said:
Still sucks.
It's funny coming from you because you act like you're all awesome, when in fact you aren't.
Thanks for trying to defend me, but he's entitled to his opinion, no matter how bluntly he puts it. I don't want to start an all out flame war. Isn't art supposed to bring the world together? :p
It isn't so much that I was defending you. It is just that the way he said it, all blunt and in everyone's' faces. But he can't back up what he says with his own work.

fullofmyself said:
pear40 said:
fullofmyself said:
Jas0n said:
Still sucks.
It isn't so much that I was defending you. It is just that the way he said it, all blunt and in everyone's' faces. But he can't back up what he says with his own work.
I have never said that I am awesome, nor have I ever said that my work is better than anyone else's, but you don't have to know how to do something to know whether it sucks or not.

If you don't know how to cook and you eat something that tastes horrible, that doesn't mean you don't know that it tastes horrible.

Besides, you can't talk. I've seen you comment on other threads about peoples signatures with things like, "Sucks, bad render, 0/10, etc. etc."

Jas0n said:
fullofmyself said:
pear40 said:
fullofmyself said:
Jas0n said:
Still sucks.
I have never said that I am awesome, nor have I ever said that my work is better than anyone else's, but you don't have to know how to do something to know whether it sucks or not.

If you don't know how to cook and you eat something that tastes horrible, that doesn't mean you don't know that it tastes horrible.

Besides, you can't talk. I've seen you comment on other threads about peoples signatures with things like, "Sucks, bad render, 0/10, etc. etc."
But I usually comment on why I say it sucks and "bad render" is something that someone can take and improve on. You always just stay, "Sucks."

When you want to have a cocky attitude have something to back you up, right now you have nothing.

fullofmyself said:
Jas0n said:
fullofmyself said:
pear40 said:
fullofmyself said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

But I usually comment on why I say it sucks and "bad render" is something that someone can take and improve on. You always just stay, "Sucks."

When you want to have a cocky attitude have something to back you up, right now you have nothing.
pear40 did say not to sugarcoat it.

Back