New Sig

Pretty cool, bright lights, appealing colors, but it seems abit plain to me... Overall, it's good.

LucidDreamsV2blackborder.png

Better light, more fitting render but still.... Meh. I have done better, I'm just... in a slump..

fullofmyself said:

Better light, more fitting render but still.... Meh. I have done better, I'm just... in a slump..
I like it. It'd be nice though if you could fill in the empty space with grunge brushes or abstract brushes or something.

Color-wise it looks pretty sweet, (and I also LOVE KNights) but It's just that blank spot that draws away a lot of attention from the actual picture.

Nice Though! :D

pootman1234 said:
fullofmyself said:

I like it. It'd be nice though if you could fill in the empty space with grunge brushes or abstract brushes or something.

Color-wise it looks pretty sweet, (and I also LOVE KNights) but It's just that blank spot that draws away a lot of attention from the actual picture.

Grunge brushes look bad with bright colors and you usually only use abstract brushes without a render. But I'll see what I can do.

Fractals or Vectors would work better.

fullofmyself said:
pootman1234 said:
fullofmyself said:

Grunge brushes look bad with bright colors and you usually only use abstract brushes without a render. But I'll see what I can do.
Yeah you might be right there about the grunge brushes. I'm still learning myself too.

Anyways, Good Luck! :)

fullofmyself said:
Jas0n said:
No offence, but your signatures are very boring.
No offense, but you spelled offense wrong.

LucidDreamsV3blackborder.png

Edited the lighting, fixed the aura around Night, and add an opac fractal brush.
Ohhh sozzzz grammar police

If you didn't want criticism then don't post a topic like this

Back