• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New member here!

SuzannaBanana

Mayor of Kyomisha
Bells
Hello hello~
I'm Suzanne, I'm 19 years old, and I'm from Canada. I've played all the Animal Crossing games and have been playing New Leaf Since September last year, but I took a very long break from it and have only started playing it again recently, so my town is not quite where I'd like it to be yet; I want more frog villagers! I'm also completely new to this forum and just learning my way around it. I love talking with new people and helping anyone out with little requests when they need it, so feel free to add my friend code!
Hope everyone is having a great day/night!

Hello and welcome to the forums Suzanne! =D If you hang around the villager trading threads you might be able to pick up some new froggy friends for your town! =D

Back