• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name : Naya
Town Name : Meh-
Friend Code: 0060-9743-5228
Requested Villager(s) : Hans
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: #141
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability date and time <convert to CET>: 4/29 between 5:30 - 10 PM CET
Total TBT : 20

Mayor Name : Naya
Town Name : Meh-
Friend Code: 0060-9743-5228
Requested Villager(s) : Hans
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: #141
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability date and time <convert to CET>: 4/29 between 5:30 - 10 PM CET
Total TBT : 20

Not possible to do your request on your availability date and time. If you want to do it on specific time and date, you need to let me know before 3-4 days in advance. Thank you.

Not possible to do your request on your availability date and time. If you want to do it on specific time and date, you need to let me know before 3-4 days in advance. Thank you.

Hi, I apologize, I didn't know the time frame! Aside from today, I will be available every day between 5pm CET and 5am CET, except for this coming Sunday and Tuesday (5/2 and 5/4).

Hi, I apologize, I didn't know the time frame! Aside from today, I will be available every day between 5pm CET and 5am CET, except for this coming Sunday and Tuesday (5/2 and 5/4).

I checked your availability in CET time zone. I can do 30th, 1st or 3rd at 10pm CET time. Which date is good for you? I need to prepare your villager so please let me know in advance so that we can be both online and meet up same time. thank you.

I checked your availability in CET time zone. I can do 30th, 1st or 3rd at 10pm CET time. Which date is good for you? I need to prepare your villager so please let me know in advance so that we can be both online and meet up same time. thank you.

The 30th at that time should be great! Thank you, should I send the tbt now?

I just realized I forgot to add your Friend Code, but I've just done that now (mine is in the request form). But I'm ready to pick up Hans when the time comes ^^

I just realized I forgot to add your Friend Code, but I've just done that now (mine is in the request form). But I'm ready to pick up Hans when the time comes ^^

It is bit early but if you are already online. My gate is opened for you now. You can come to my town to collect your villager whenever you are ready. Thank you and see you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back